Headache is one of the most common health problems. It can affect people of all ages, causing mild to severe pain. Some of the common causes of headache are stress, dehydration, sleep deprivation, and sinusitis. There are different types of headache such as sinus headache, cluster headache, and migraine. The treatment for headache depends on the type of headache. Some of the renowned brands are Alka-Seltzer, Excedrin, Tylenol and Migraine Relief.
Choosing the right abdominal gas relief is difficult as there are many factors to consider. The most important factor is the type of gas relief you need. Some people need gas relief for bloating, while others need gas relief for flatulence. Some of the renowned brands are Gas-X, Mylanta and Prevacid.
Choosing the right headache relief is difficult as there are many factors to consider. The most important factor is the type of headache relief you need. Some people need headache relief for migraine, while others need headache relief for tension headache. Some of the renowned brands are Excedrin, Tylenol and Alka-Seltzer.
To make it easier to find the exact abdominal gas relief you’re looking for, we rounded up the best abdominal gas relief on Amazon, according to thousands of customer reviews.
Check out our favorite gas relief in the list below, and keep reading for our buying guide.
Our Editor’s Best Abdominal Gas Relief Reviews
- ☑️ Compare to active ingredient of major brands.
- ☑️ Provides fast gas and bloating relief.
- ☑️ Helps relieve painful pressure caused by excess gas in the stomach and intestines.
- ☑️ Contains 250 mg of simethicone—the highest dose available in any over-the-counter antigas pills.
- ☑️ Adults and children 12 years of age and older may take one or two simethicone gas relief softgels as needed, not to exceed two softgels in 24 hours.
- A homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- Fast-acting when taken at the onset of symptoms
- Non-habit forming
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications, and no "masking" Of symptoms
- At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Easy to take chewable tablets
- Mint Flavored
- Relieves gas, bloating, and discomfort
- Provides immediate relief
- DEVELOPED FOR YOU: Atrantil is manufactured by KBS Research. We develop innovative natural solutions to improve your quality of life.
- YOUR BLOATING RELIEF: Developed by a Gastroenterologist, Atrantil gets rid of problem gas-producing bacteria that cause bloating and abdominal discomfort. Atrantil is the only natural, clinically proven product to treat digestive issues where they start, in the small bowel.
- HOW IT WORKS: Atrantil’s natural ingredients work in the digestive system to provide overall digestive benefits. Atrantil targets the small intestine alleviating troublesome symptoms such as bloating, abdominal discomfort, and change in bowel habits. Atrantil’s ingredients also work simultaneously as prebiotics and postbiotics in the gut.
- INGREDIENTS: Made up of a patented blend of three polyphenols- Quebracho Colorado, Horse Chestnut, and Peppermint- Atrantil is backed by science and clinically proven. The ingredients in Atrantil are non-GMO, tested, held to the highest standards of purity, and manufactured in the United States.
- DOSAGE: For best results, take two capsules of Atrantil three times a day with food. However, it can be taken any time and even after symptoms have started—with or without food.
- POWERFUL GUT & DIGESTIVE SUPPORT - Digestion Tonic is Dr. formulated specially to sooth the digestion system, and helps with gas, bloating and indigestion! Our tasty digestion supplement is convenient and easier to take than peppermint oil capsules, gas relief pills, activated charcoal capsules, etc, and as a liquid is more easily used and absorbed! Also a natural, healthy alternative to using anti bloating and gas pills, tummy drops, and digestion pills!
- PEPPERMINT HERBAL BLEND GAS AND BLOATING RELIEF - Digestion Tonic has 4 key digestive aid ingredients: Peppermint oil & leaf extract 525mg, Fennel seed 525mg, Ginger root 300mg, Aloe Vera leaf 200:1 extract 150mg (equal to 30,000mg Aloe Vera). All of these powerful ingredients are excellent for gut health and digestive health for both Men and Women!
- VERY EFFECTIVE DIGESTION SUPPLEMENT - Digestion Tonic has quality ingredients that help promote a healthy gut & Digestion! It's been reported to be very effective against gas, bloating and indigestion, and may help diarrhea and give constipation relief! Our Digestion Tonic has a delicious Peppermint flavor which makes it easy to take undiluted or as a hot herbal Peppermint tea! Our Tasty Tonic is trusted by customers and doctors for quality and effectiveness!
- HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS & CLINICALLY DEVELOPED - Digestion Tonic is made of the highest quality herbs. The blend contains organic Peppermint essential oil & leaf extract, Fennel seed, Ginger root and Aloe Vera leaf which are research backed ingredients that help promote healthy digestion and gut health! Digestion Tonic is Gluten free, Sugar free, NON-GMO, 100% Vegan & 100% Vegetarian and contains no common allergens!
- TRUSTED & MADE IN THE USA - Digestion Tonic is trusted by our customers and doctors! Vitanica's products are made in our USA manufacturing facilities that are third-party certified and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure they are of the highest quality and purity!
- Phazyme Maximum Strength helps relieve discomfort, bloating and pressure
- Contains 250 mg Simethicone, the #1 doctor-recommended OTC anti-gas ingredient
- Goes to work in minutes
- Easy-to-swallow Fast Gels
- Contains 1 box of Phazyme Maximum Strength Gas Relief, 24 Fast Gels
- One 50 ct package of Gas-X Maximum Strength Gas Relief Softgels with Simethicone 250 mg
- Gas-X simethicone softgels relieves gas in minutes for gas and bloating relief
- Gas-X antigas provides fast bloating and gas relief, rescuing you from embarrassing situations and helping you get back to feeling like yourself
- Contains 250 mg of maximum strength simethicone for fast relief of gas, bloating and discomfort - the highest dose available in any over-the-counter antigas pills
- Simethicone 250 mg gas relief softgels are portable and easy to swallow
- Dr. Talbot's Gas + colic relief provides temporary relief from symptoms associated with colic gas pain, discomfort, irritability and acid buildup. We use Safe ingredients and real fruit juices with your child's comfort and health in mind.
- Formulated with a combination of homeopathic ingredients and cell Salts, Dr. Talbot's Gas + colic relief quickly relieves tummy troubles for your little one. Tasty and fast acting, you'll love how quickly your child feels better.
- Active ingredients like vegetable charcoal and Chamomile attack abdominal discomfort caused by excessive gas. Cell Salts help alleviate inflammation and hyperacidity of the stomach.
- Created without unnecessary or harmful fillers, Dr. Talbot's Gas + colic relief does not contain alcohol, dyes or parabens. Rest easy knowing that our products are made using only the best that Mother Nature has to offer.
- Manufactured here in the U.S.A. At an FDA GMP registered facility with HPUS compliant methods. Rest assured that your child is receiving the highest quality relief available.
- One 72 count package of Gas-X Extra Strength Gas Relief Softgels with Simethicone 125 mg
- Gas-X simethicone gas relief softgels provide fast gas and bloating relief
- Gas-X antigas simethicone softgels relieve gas in minutes to provide bloating and gas relief, rescuing you from embarrassing situations and helping you get back to feeling like yourself
- Antigas pills contain 125 mg of simethicone for fast gas relief
- Simethicone extra strength gas relief softgels are easy to take
- One 18 count package of peppermint creme flavored Gas-X Extra Strength Chewable Gas Relief Tablets with Simethicone 125 mg
Best Abdominal Gas Relief Buying Guide
Before choosing the best abdominal gas relief you should consider following options:
1. Gas-X: This over-the-counter medication has been proven to be an effective treatment for abdominal gas. The active ingredient in Gas-X is simethicone. This ingredient causes the liquids in your stomach to get thicker and less likely to move up into your esophagus when you swallow.
2. Berry Berry Extra: This supplement contains a special ingredient called fumarate, which is a component of the citric acid cycle. The citric acid cycle is responsible for breaking down nutrients in the body.
3. Beano: This is a chewable tablet that contains an enzyme called alpha-galactosidase. This enzyme breaks down the complex carbohydrates that are responsible for a lot of people’s gas problems.
4. Mylanta Gas Relief: This contains simethicone, the same ingredient found in Gas-X. It also contains sodium bicarbonate, which is a component of baking soda.
5. Lactaid Milk: Drinking a glass of Lactaid milk before eating foods high in gas-causing carbohydrates can help reduce gas. The Lactaid milk contains an enzyme that breaks down the milk’s lactose before it reaches your intestines so that you can digest it properly.
6. Di-Gex: This is a chewable tablet that contains an enzyme called lactose. The term “lactose” may be familiar to you because it is the main carbohydrate in milk. Di-Gex helps to break down the lactose in your system so that you can digest it properly.
7. Gas-Ex: This is a supplement that contains simethicone and ginger powder, which has been proven to help reduce gas. Ginger has been used for centuries to reduce nausea and help people feel fuller faster.
8. Gas Relief Drops: These liquid drops contain an ingredient called de-gasser. De-gasser is a special form of simethicone that can help reduce gas.
9. Gas-X Prevention: This is a chewable tablet that contains simethicone and activated charcoal. Activated charcoal is used to help neutralize and absorb bad gases.
10. Tums Ultra Strength: This contains calcium carbonate, which is a type of chalk. Chewing Tums can help reduce the acid in your stomach, which can help reduce gas.
11. Mylanta Gas Plus: This contains calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide. Magnesium carbonate is another form of chalk, which can help reduce gas.
12. Gas-X Prevention: This contains calcium carbonate and activated charcoal, which helps absorb and neutralize bad gases.
13. Gas-X Pearls: This is a chewable tablet that contains calcium carbonate and activated charcoal.
14. Orian Relief Drops: These liquid drops contain an ingredient called de-gasser.
15. Phillips’ Milk of Magnesia: This is a liquid that contains magnesium hydroxide, which helps reduce gas when you swallow it.
16. Mylanta Gas Plus: This contains calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide, which can help reduce gas when you swallow it.
17. Mylanta Original Liquid: This liquid contains calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide.
18. Mylanta Ultra Liquid: This liquid contains calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide.
19. Mylanta Berry Liquid: This liquid contains calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide.
What else you should know about abdominal gas relief
1. What are the best ways to get rid of abdominal gas?
There are a few things you can do to get rid of abdominal gas:
1. Change your diet. Avoid foods that are known to cause gas, such as beans, broccoli, cabbage, and fried foods.
2. Take over-the-counter medications. These can help to break down gas bubbles so that they are easier to pass.
3. Try home remedies. Some people find that certain home remedies, such as drinking warm ginger tea or taking a baking soda and water mixture, help to relieve gas.
4. See your doctor. In some cases, gas may be a sign of a more serious underlying medical condition. If you are experiencing persistent or severe gas, it is best to see your doctor to rule out any other potential causes.
2. What are the best foods to eat to avoid gas?
There is no definitive answer to this question as different people have different sensitivities to different foods. However, common culprits of gas production include beans, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts. Other foods that may cause gas include dairy products, onions, and whole-grain breads.
3. What are the best tips for avoiding gas?
There are a few things you can do to avoid gas:
– Avoid eating foods that are known to cause gas, such as beans, broccoli, cabbage, and fried foods.
– Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day to keep your digestive system moving.
– Exercise regularly to help stimulate your digestive system.
– Try over-the-counter medications or supplements to help relieve gas.
4. What are the best over the counter products for gas relief?
There are many products available over the counter for gas relief. Some of the most popular and effective products include simethicone products such as Gas-X, Mylanta Gas, and Phazyme; as well as charcoal tablets, which can help to absorb gas in the digestive system.
5. What are the best home remedies for gas relief?
There are many home remedies for gas relief, but some of the most popular and effective ones include drinking ginger tea or taking ginger capsules, eating small meals throughout the day instead of large ones, avoiding foods that are known to cause gas, and exercising regularly.
On the market, there are numerous best abdominal gas relief. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best abdominal gas relief will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.