The trim that tops every sewing list is sewing sequin trim. It’s a true workhorse, whether you’re creating a statement evening dress or just adding a bit of sparkle to a casual tee. But with so many options to choose from, it can be overwhelming to figure out which is the best option for you. To help, we rounded up the best sewing sequin trim for every sewing project and budget.
Read on for the best sewing sequin trim.
Our Editor’s Best Sewing Sequin Trim Reviews
- Size: 1 inch wide; Package includes: 20 Yards Sequin Trim.
- Shiny Sequins: This Sequins Trim is threaded by 5-row square shaped sequins, the sequins are shiny and beautiful.It would be a nice addition to decorate your costumes and accessories.
- Multi Uses: This sparkly sewing sequin trim is perfect for latin dress, latin skirt, 1920 flapper dress sewing craft. You can also use it for curtain, handbags, hair bows.
- Easy to use: The sequins are sewed firmly on a fabric, so this trim is easy for sewing on the clothes and costumes. Please note, this trim is NOT ELASTIC.
- [Package includes]: You will receive a roll of silver sequin trim. Length: 10 yards; Width: 1 inch
- [Quality material]: Made from bling paillette and elastic fabric, Continuous stretch sequins fabric is comfortable on skin.
- [Easy to use]: Elastic sequin trim is suitable for clothing decorating,gift wrapping,party decoration, greeting cards, paper gift bags ,hair accessories etc.
- [Rest assured purchase]: If you have any questions while using our products, please contact us and we will provide you with quality service.
- [Promotion]: New products for 2023, remember to receive coupons before buying, welcome to enter the GXTIZAS brand store to buy more styles of laces.
- Quantity: 12 roll, 5yd per yard, total 60yd
- Size of trim: 5mm in diameter
- Perfect for all of your sewing projects, add some bling to your bows and hair clips, your shoes, costumes, bags, home decor. Use for all of your crafts and card making as well.
- Great for your craft project such as DIY dress making, sewing, dance costume making, scrapbooking, card making and so on. It can be easily made into letters, patches, appliqués, or patterns for apparel making or create a shiny background effect.
- 【Size】Length 14.2 yards (13m) , 35mm/1.38 inch wide
- 【Material】Sequin trim ribbon is mainly made of polyester fabric, PET beads flakes. Exquisite crafts make the finished sequins vibrant in color and glossy in surface
- 【Sequin Design】Bling sequins are sewn compactly in 3 rows on the elastic polyester band, making it easier to sew on fabric or wrap, save your time and effort
- 【Ideal for Sewing】The bling sequin trims will work great for sewing like embellishing dresses, pants, tablecloths,curtains, blankets, scarves, hats, headbands, arm bands and shoes and so on
- 【Wide Application】Sequin trims are a good choice to match with party costumes or holiday costumes, can be used for Christmas, Halloween, New Years, suitable for gift wrapping, party decoration, scrapbooking and card making
- Assorted colors sequin ribbon roll made from made from PVC assorted colors sequin material; Pre-strung paillette sequins trim by the yard; Washable assorted colors sequin strips or Tiras de Lentejuela; Non stretch sequin trim; Colorfast small sequins; Continuous sequin spool
- Flat sequins for crafts; Sequin round paillettes for holiday party decorating; Assorted colors sequence beads for scrapbook; Flat assorted colors sequins for embroidery; Sequin fringe trim for upholstery; Mini sequins for jewelry making; String metallic sequins for sewing
- Sequin by the yard for sequin patches, sequin tassels, sequin letters, sequin embellishments; Flat sequins for sewing; Sequence fringe trim for costume; Assorted colors sequin tassel trim for crafting dolls; Gleaming colored sequins on string for gowns
- Easy-to-sew or glue flat sequin trim; Strings of sequins on sequin thread; Single strand sequin beads for trimming; Assorted colors sequin string for gift packaging; Single strand sequin trim ribbon for pillows; Assorted colors sequence glitter beads for hats, shoes, bows
- Bulk sequin craft supplies; 84 yards string sequins roll; 1/4 inch or 6mm sequin paillettes; Sparkly 12 assorted colors sequin roll with consistent color; Jumbo strand sequins by the yard; Reflective sequined ribbon strand rope
- 【Package Content】- One set with 12 pieces 5 yards glitter sequin ribbon, total 60 yards lace ribbons, meet your different needs of sewing DIY craft project
- 【Material】- Made from metallic PVC material and pre-strung on similar color threads, sparkly and light weight, glitter and not easy to fade. (Note - Small parts, please keep them far away from children under 12 years old)
- 【Dimension & Colors】- The circle flat sequins are in 6mm diameter, and in 12 shiny colors (green, light green, light purple, purple, pink, rose, silver, white, yellow, holographic blue, holographic gold, holographic purple), each color with 5 yards length, allow you to DIY your personalized flat DIY craft projects according to your imagination
- 【Easy to Use】- Just cut freely according to the threads of the sequins trim and your various need, and then sew or glue them on your craft, can be work with tassels, appliques, laces, ornaments or other embellishments
- 【Wide Application】- Spangle paillette sequins is perfect for clothes sewing, dress making, costumes embellishing, doll clothing making, wedding party birthday decoration, gift wrapping, home decor, headbands, hair clips or other DIY crafts
- Decorative Sequin Trim: Elevate your next project with our 2-Row Metallic Stretch Sequin Trim, ideal for adding glamor to any project. At 7/8" in width, the flexible stretch sequins trim fits a variety of applications with ease.
- Crafted with a Fusion of Materials: Made of 40% plastic, 39% polyester, 15% acrylic, and 6% rubber, our sequins for crafts are highly durable, and are ideal for use on a range of materials, from cotton to silk and beyond.
- Versatile Metallic Sequins: Transform your garments, accessories, or party and home decor with Trims by the Yard’s 2-row sequin strip. Available in a range of attractive and vivid colors, this versatile trim adds an enchanting sparkle to any project.
- Applications: Whether you wish to adorn dresses, tree skirts, ornaments, hair accessories, belts, shoes, and jewelry for stunning party looks, or want to add a touch of sparkle to your home decor, our metallic sequin trim is a great choice.
- Easy to Use: You can sew the sequins strip onto your project, use fabric adhesive for a no-sew option, or even use a hook and loop to make it removable. If cleaning is required, simply hand wash your project in cold water with mild soap and let it air dry.
- Spangle Paillette Sequins Roll Material: PVC;Size: 6 MM 100 Yard
- Flat Spangle Sequins Color:Sliver
- Flat Sequins String Ribbon Roll for Crafts：This sequin-covered ribbon is the perfect, sparkly accent for a wide range of projects.
- Sewing Trim Ribbon Sequins : Use the paillette fabric trim on everything from packaging and holiday decorations to embroidery and costumes.
- Perfect for all of your sewing projects, add some bling to bows and hair clips, shoes, costumes, bags, home decor. Use for all of your crafts and card making as well
- 【SHINY APPEARANCE】The bright metallic round sequins are pressed into a flat, rounded shape to reflect more light. These 6mm sequins for crafts are great for any decorative choice of gemstones and a premium sequins that exceed the standard flat style.
- 【MULTI PURPOSE】Glitter paillettes sequins can be added to a variety of items and add flash clothing, dresses, shoes, shirts, home decor, paper crafts, scrap bookings, belts, wallets and more, sequins are connected with a rope.
- 【100YARDS LONG】Each roll of sequins line is 100 yard long, enough for your DIY sewing crafts or other decoration needs, shiny flat sequins are very suitable for various pleasant festivals such as Christmas, New Year, etc.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】The crafts sequins string is the perfect decoration for all kinds of clothing and items such as great shoes, costumes, theatre productions, beauty contests, bridal outfits, and more.
- 【MULTI COLORS OPTIONS】There are 6 different colors for you to choose, use this high quality 6mm sequins to decorate all your craft or sewing projects.
- Size: about 6mm/ 0.24inch wide; about 100yards. This sequin-covered ribbon is the perfect, sparkly accent for a wide range of projects.
- Reflective Sequins Trim: The metallic look of the sequins on the ribbon gives it a vibrant, reflective look that is sure to capture attention, perfect for making hugpillow sequin paillett, throw mermaid cushion, sequin table runner, napkin, and Christmas tree skirts.
- DIY Sequins Trim: The sequin ribbon can easily be made into letters, patches, headbands, and more to add a special touch to clothing.
- Sewing Trim Ribbon Sequins : Use to paillette fabric trim on anything from packaging and holiday decorations to embroidery and costumes.
- Wide Usage: Perfect for all of your sewing projects, add some bling to bows and hair clips, shoes, costumes, bags, home decor, crafting, wrapping, party decorating, costume making, upholstery, scrapbooking or jewelry making.
Best Sewing Sequin Trim Buying Guide
Before choosing the best sewing sequin trim you should consider following options:
1. Types of Sequins Available: Don’t be fooled by the word ‘sequin’! There are different types of sequins available for you to use.
It is best to know what the different types of sequins are so that you can select the best one for your requirement.
The different types of sequins available are:
• Synthetic: These are the most popular sequins available in the market today. Synthetic sequins are made from plastic and are extremely durable. They are available in different colors and sizes. These sequins are also the most affordable.
• Glass: These are made from a paste of glass and resin. They are available in different colors and sizes. These sequins are not as easy to find in the market.
• Acrylic: These are made from mica and plastic. They are available in different colors and sizes. These are also known as crystal sequins.
• Diamond: These are the most expensive type of sequins available in the market. They are made from real diamonds. These are extremely rare, and you can expect to find them only in specialty stores.
2. Measuring the Sequins to Be Used: Before you start sewing, it is important that you measure the sequins that you are going to use in order to get the best results.
Different types of sequins have different sizes and shapes, and you will have to adjust accordingly. For example, glass and diamond sequins are smaller in size.
Synthetic and acrylic sequins are larger in size. Take the necessary measurements and keep a record so that you can refer to them when you start stitching.
3. Using the Correct Needle: The needle that you use is extremely important when it comes to stitching sequins. Using the wrong needle can lead to a variety of problems.
Using a regular needle can break the sequins and cause them to stick to the fabric and make a mess. Using a regular needle with synthetic sequins will cause them to melt and break.
It is important that you use the right kind of needle for the type of sequins that you are using. You can get special needles for synthetic or glass sequins from specialty shops.
4. Using the Right Fabric: You must ensure that the fabric that you are using is strong enough to hold the sequins in place.
Some fabrics hold the sequins better than others. Cotton is a good option to use, but you can also use silk or wool.
Using a lightweight fabric can cause problems, and the sequins may end up breaking through the stitches and falling off.
5. Stitching the Sequins Correctly: You should make sure that you stitch the sequins correctly in order to get the best results.
There are different ways that you can stitch the sequins, and you can refer to online tutorials for more information. It is important that you use a small stitch length so that the sequins do not break.
You will also need to use a larger stitch length for synthetic and glass sequins so that they do not melt. Using a larger stitch length will make the end product thicker, which is not a bad thing.
6. The Number of Sequins Used: You must take into consideration the number of sequins that you are going to be using and the area that they will cover.
It is important to use the right amount of sequins in order to get the best results. Using too many or too less sequins can
What else you should know about sewing sequin trim
1. What is the best way to sew sequin trim?
The best way to sew sequin trim is to hand-sew it or use a sewing machine with a zigzag stitch.
2. How do you prevent the sequins from falling off?
There are a few ways to prevent sequins from falling off. One way is to use a hot glue gun to attach the sequins to the fabric. Another way is to sew the sequins onto the fabric.
3. What is the best needle to use for sewing sequin trim?
The best needle to use for sewing sequin trim is a size 70/10 sharp needle.
4. How do you secure the thread when sewing sequin trim?
You can hand-sew sequin trim using a needle and thread, or you can machine-sew it using a straight stitch. To secure the thread, you can tie a knot at the end, or you can stitch over the trim a few times to secure it.
5. What are some tips for sewing sequin trim?
Some tips for sewing sequin trim include:
-Using a sharp needle
-Using thread that is the same color as the sequins
-Tying knots in the thread at the end of each row of sequins
-Backstitching at the beginning and end of each row of sequins
-Pushing the needle through the fabric from the back side to avoid catching the sequins
-Sewing slowly and carefully
On the market, there are numerous best sewing sequin trim. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best sewing sequin trim will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.