A centerpiece serving bowl is a piece of glassware that’s used to present food on a buffet or at a party. It’s also known as a jelly bowl, as it’s most often used to serve jellies or other preserves. This type of bowl is usually very large and often has a pedestal base to make it easier to pick up and move. Some of the renowned brands are Waterford, Tiffany & Co., and Duralex.
Choosing the right centerpiece serving bowl is difficult as there are many factors to consider, such as size, shape, color, and price. To make it easier to find the exact centerpiece serving bowl you’re looking for, we rounded up the best centerpiece serving bowls on Amazon, according to thousands of customer reviews.
Check out our favorite centerpiece serving bowls in the list below, and keep reading for our buying guide.
Our Editor’s Best Centerpiece Serving Bowls Reviews
- Large Glass Salad Bowl - Serving Dish - 100oz. Clear.
- This is a nice big bowl perfect for when you want to show off the structure of the food inside. - Can be used for Salad, Dips, Yogurt, Cereal, Sauces, etc.
- With this heavy, durable, modern looking and beautiful serving bowl you'll be pleased to serve salads and appetizers in this stunning large glass bowl.
- Great for any casual gathering or family dinner
- Mixing Bowl dimensions: 8" Diameter x 4" H. Dishwasher safe.
- SERVE IN STYLE: This beautiful footed comport from the Sophie Conran for Portmeirion collection has the look and feel of a hand-thrown piece and is the perfect dish to serve fruit or treats.
- MAKE EVERY DAY BEAUTIFUL: Designed by Sophie Conran, each piece is beautifully tactile, having the look of being hand-thrown. With Sophie's philosophy that every day should be a beautiful day, the collection is both versatile and practical - the jugs morph into vases and roasting dishes take center stage on the table.
- STYLE AND CONVENIENCE COMBINED: As well as creating elegant dinner parties and relaxed breakfasts, the Sophie Conran for Portmeirion collection moves with ease from the dishwasher to the microwave, the freezer to the oven, making it one of the most functional and stylish collections all in one.
- TIMELESS DESIGNS: Portmeirion was founded by legendary ceramic designer Susan William-Ellis in 1960 and has remained at the forefront of contemporary design ever since. Renowned for our tableware and giftware, Portmeirion produces beautiful and unique collections all of which are made to the highest standard to be enjoyed every day.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Portmeirion Sophie Conran Footed Comport. Dimensions: 9 Inch. Dishwasher, Microwave, and Freezer Safe.
- ELEGANT: Our elegant modern design is great for serving or storing and adds an elevated feel to your kitchen, dining room, or other area.
- DURABLE: The sturdy and lightweight construction of this product makes it stand out from the rest. Built to far outlast the lesser quality plastic products.
- BETTER THAN GLASS CLARITY: This product is made from 100% Virgin Acrylic, giving "better than glass" clarity without the hazard of potential broken glass - truly the best of both worlds!
- EASY TO CLEAN: The quality construction of this product not only means it is durable but it is also easy to clean! Hand wash only for the best results.
- 100% BPA Free
- Finest european quality glass for ultimate sparkle and clarity
- artistically designed to coordinate beautifully with any tabletop décor
- 15.5" D x 2.7" H
- Dishwasher Safe
- Perfect filled with fruits, flowers or potpourri or just left empty as a centerpiece
- Classic Design with Smooth White Glaze: DOWAN serving bowls series can match different home styles, simple and stylish, the rounded shape of bowls makes it to grip.
- Nesting Bowls for Saving Space: Stack and free up space to keep your kitchen organized, the large capacity of the bowl allows you to store them with other DOWAN serving bowls.
- Chip Resistant & Dishwasher Safe: Sealed at high temperatures to maximize strength make them durable and anti-scratch. They can take the heat, whether it be in the dishwasher, microwave, or oven.
- Quality & Healthy: DOWAN insists on using the top-grade porcelain, 100% BPA-free, non-toxic, and odorless.
- Versatile and DIY Available: Extra large and deep bowls set (101 oz) for bigger salad, soups, side dishes, ramen or pho, fruits, or cereal. It could also be used to create your style.
- SERVE GUESTS ELEGANTLY with this eye-catching large serving bowl from Doma Vita. Our gleaming silver bowl with hammered texture and wavy rim transforms a salad or fruit cocktail into a decadent delight.
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL plays with light, making the Doma Vita Metal Bowl a stunning dining table centerpiece. Arrange dried flowers or faux fruit in it or use it as a key bowl for entryway table.
- RUSTPROOF AND FOOD-SAFE to accommodate all your kitchen needs, our large salad serving bowl holds its radiant appearance meal-after-meal. Afterward, clean-up is a breeze in your dishwasher.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DECOR BOWL can be used as a catch-all bowl for keys and mail in your home foyer or as a modern fruit bowl in the kitchen. With its 10” diameter, it has many purposes around the house.
- TASTEFULLY BOXED for a bold impression, the Doma Vita Decorative Bowl for home decor makes a splendid wedding gift or housewarming gift. It adds a classy touch to living room and coffee table decor.
- European Elegance & Craftsmanship: Embrace DUKA's signature European style with our porcelain serving bowl, a large serving dish that becomes a table centerpiece. It combines EU standards of elegance and durability, turning every meal into an exquisite dining experience.
- Premium Porcelain & Acacia Blend: DUKA's serving bowl, handcrafted with pristine white porcelain, guarantees chip-resistance and an enduring luster. Paired with a robust acacia wood base, this large serving bowl with wood base is an epitome of style and functionality.
- Large Serving & Multipurpose Use: Our 101oz decorative serving bowl easily houses salads, fruits, soups, and even popcorn. This minimalist serving bowl not only serves but also magnifies as a lavish table centerpiece or countertop display.
- Easy Maintenance - Dishwasher Safe: Prioritizing convenience, our large porcelain serving dish transitions smoothly from microwave to table. The large pasta bowls are also 100% dishwasher safe.
- Minimalist Scandinavian Design: Drawing inspiration from Scandinavian aesthetics, DUKA's minimalist serving bowl infuses simplicity and grace into any decor. Be it a daily meal or a festive occasion, our design enhances every dining scenario.
- Handcrafted elegance - A cut above the average glass decorative bowl, this expertly handcrafted cobalt blue glass bowl lends a touch of European elegance to your home decor.
- Exquisite details - This blue glass bowl decor features a unique squarish shape and a scissor-cut edge for a rich look and less chipping. The soft shades of blue and sharp angles make it an eye-catching accent. The wide 10 inch diameter will accommodate an assortment of knick-knacks or some floating candles.
- Elevate your decor - This beautiful alabaster glass bowl creates a stunning focal point on a buffet, dining, or coffee table. Great as decorative bowls for home decor or as radiant decorative glass centerpieces.
- Multipurpose masterpiece - Perfectly blending style and function, this decorative large blue bowl doubles as a blue glass serving bowl or a cobalt blue glass fruit bowl. The sophisticated style will also fit well with beach or nautical decor in other parts of the house.
- Heritage quality crystal - Crystal and Glass are mystical substances of nature, which evolve from the Earth. These solid yet fragile creations form different shapes and colors that fascinate and intrigue all ages. Define spaces and beautify your home with our world-sourced glass sculptures. Badash Crystal is a heritage quality crystal worthy of passing down from generation to generation.
- Size - This Modern fruit bowl for serving has a 12 inch diameter with 5 inch height. It can accommodate a variety of healthy snack choices like fruits, vegetables, nuts, breads and even special treats like candy. This footed bowl is thus perfect as a centerpiece for table tops and family gatherings.
- Premium Quality - This centerpiece bowl is handcrafted in pure acacia wood with unmatched quality. Not only does this large serving bowl give a good texture to the cute fruit bowl but also makes this modern fruit bowl food safe, toxin-free and healthy.
- Unique Design - Our wooden serving bowl with ribbed detailing will end your search for the perfect table centerpieces for kitchen. It is designed to make a stylish accent piece for your kitchen countertop and dinnerware. This is also the perfect mothers day gifts for mom from daughter and son.
- Versatile Kitchen & Home Decor - The beautiful wooden fruit basket can showcase a variety of small items and accessories. Use it as a potpourri bowl to spread pleasant fragrance or a candy bowl for kids, fill it up with glass stones and candles to use it as a stunning centerpiece.
- Easy Care - Handwash this fruit bowl wood with warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly with a clean cloth. Do not soak in water.
- Natural Paulownia solid wood handcrafted decorative bowl with rope handles has neutral tones and a round shape that will complement any table or shelf
- Rustic natural wood will bring an artisan style and décor to your home, kitchen, or decorative setting **Made of solid wood. Actual color and wood grain may vary due to natural materials and color finish processing**
- Use as a gorgeous fruit bowl or centerpiece on your dining table or kitchen counter or as a stand-alone piece as a decorative accent to compliment your home
- Braided rope handles add another natural textural component and allow you carry the bowl when needed; Padded non-slip bottom feet help protect your surfaces
- Approximate Dimensions: Overall including handles - 4.7 H x 9.6 Diameter; Bowl - 2.7 H x 9.6 Diameter (in inches)
Best Centerpiece Serving Bowls Buying Guide
1. Size: A smaller bowl is perfect for serving dips, sauces, and other small goodies. The size you choose will depend on the amount of food you plan on serving.
A larger bowl is perfect for serving stews, casseroles, and rice dishes. Choose a bowl that will hold the amount of food you plan to serve. For example, if you plan to serve a casserole that serves 8, you’ll want to choose a bowl that can hold at least 8 cups.
2. Material: Disposable plastic, glass, and metal are the 3 most common materials you’ll find in the market. Disposable plastic bowls are great for serving cold foods, like salads, desserts, and appetizers.
They are also lightweight and easy to stack, making them great for serving large groups of people. Glass bowls are perfect for serving hot foods and more elegant options.
Metal bowls are a great option if you plan on using the bowl for serving cold and hot foods, like casseroles and soups. Metal bowls are also a great option for serving drinks at a party, as they keep the drinks cold.
3. Design: If you want to add a little flare to your table, there are a variety of serving bowls available with different designs.
From minimalist and modern bowls to bowls with etched patterns, you’ll find something that fits your style. If you want to add a pop of color to your table, there are serving bowls available in bright and bold colors, like red and blue.
What else you should know about centerpiece serving bowls
1. What is the best material for a centerpiece serving bowl?
There is no one “best” material for a centerpiece serving bowl. Some materials that might be suitable include glass, ceramic, metal, wood, or stone. It really depends on the overall style and looks that you are going for in your home.
2. What is the best shape for a centerpiece serving bowl?
The best shape for a centerpiece serving bowl is oval.
3. What is the best size for a centerpiece serving bowl?
The best size for a centerpiece serving bowl is about 10 inches in diameter.
4. What is the best color for a centerpiece serving bowl?
Some people might prefer a neutral color such as white or cream, while others might prefer a more vibrant color that will stand out more. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide what color is best for them.
5. What is the best design for a centerpiece serving bowl?
Some factors that could be considered when choosing a centerpiece serving bowl include the shape, size, and material of the bowl. Additionally, the design of the bowl should complement the overall style of the event or table setting.
On the market, there are numerous best centerpiece serving bowls. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best centerpiece serving bowls will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.