Not all iron-on transfers are created equal. You’ll find them in different sizes, some with a matte finish and some with a glossy finish, and some are just not up to the task of ironing on. So, to help you find the best iron on transfers, we’ve done the research for you. We’ve tested different sizes and materials, and we’ve considered matte and glossy finishes. We also looked at how each product held up under an iron and whether it was a cinch to transfer to the garment.
Read on for our list of the best iron on transfers.
Our Editor’s Best Iron On Transfers Reviews
- Pack of 5 Iron On T-Shirt Printing Paper in 8.5"X11” for Dark and Black T-Shirts with 2 sheets of reusable parchment for ironing. NuFun’s patented technology has been used for 25+ years by both professionals and amateurs to create custom designs for family events, businesses, promotional gifts, and more.
- EASY-TO-USE & VERSATILE: Whether you're an experienced crafter or new to DIY projects, our transfer paper is easy to use and suitable for all skill levels. It's As Easy As Print, Cut, Peel, Iron & Enjoy! Use our transfer paper on a wide range of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, and blends, to create custom designs for T-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags, shoes, hats, swimsuits, onesies, home decor, and more.
- COMPATABILITY: Works with inkjet and laser printers (HP, Canon, Epson, Brother, and more). Designed to be easily cut with scissors or craft/digital cutters and work with household irons or professional heat presses (Cricut, silhouette and more).
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Engineered for long-lasting performance, ensuring your designs look vibrant, crisp, and professional even after multiple washes.Unlike some transfer papers that can produce stiff or scratchy designs, our transfer paper produces soft and flexible transfers, so they're comfortable to wear and are resistant to cracking and peeling.
- MANUFACTURED IN USA & NON-TOXIC: Our transfer paper has been proudly manufactured in the USA for 25+ years, so you can trust its quality and reliability. Our on-site lab in Minnesota ensures our products are made with non-toxic, environmentally friendly materials, so you can confidently use them for all your crafting needs. We are a 100% woman-owned business and the original patent owner of transfer paper products.
- Extensive Range: 24 Sheets, Letters have a height of 1.6in, colors ( Shimmering gold, blue, black and white ), so you can create any message you desire.
- Versatile Usage: Use our iron on lettering for various occasions, including birthdays, parties, outdoor events, and more.
- Easy Customization: Personalize your clothing with iron on letters for a unique look that stands out from the crowd.
- High-Quality: Our iron on letters are made with durable Vinyl materials that can withstand multiple washes and wear.
- Ideal for DIY Projects: Use our iron on letters, fabric letters for stockings, and custom iron on patches for clothing to add a personal touch to your next project.
- ✅【More Number of Patterns】 Griart iron on vinyl contains 18 butterfly heat transfer iron on patterns and 2 large size heat transfer elephant iron on patterns to meet your daily use and decorative needs, fashionable and beautiful patterns give new life to clothes, pillows, cloth bags, hats and other fabric handicrafts, avoiding the troubles caused by clashing, showing your uniqueness，personality and taste
- ✅【Durable and Waterproof HTV Vinyl】Griart heat transfer flower butterfly and elephant iron-on pattern is made of high quality PU vinyl material, printed with clear colorful patterns, covered with a PET film for protection, with hot melt adhesive on the back, easy to iron, smooth and waterproof surface, easy to weed and transfer, with the advantages of anti-grease, waterproof, stick firmly and not easy to fall off
- ✅【2 Minutes to Complete the Operation】Easy to use Griart iron-on even if you are trying for the first time, first put the clothes on a flat surface, then put the sticker on the cloth with the film facing up and the adhesive facing down, next iron at 302℉/150℃～320℉/160℃ for 10 seconds, and finally tear off the film on the surface to finish. It can be hand or machine washed and will not fade, peel or crack with repeated washing. (Wait at least 24 hours before washing)
- ✅【Perfectly Adaptable to Most Fabrics】Griart allows you to directly choose a pattern to use compared to heat transfer vinyl without a pattern, eliminating the tedious process of designing and cutting. Our butterfly and elephant pattern vinyl iron-on patches can be applied to most fabrics, you can apply them to decorate jeans, clothes, school bags, book bags, pillow cases, scarves, dresses, hats, T-shirts, quilts, bed sheets, curtains, backdrops and other fabric crafts
- ✅【Perfect Service】We have many beautiful different kinds of floral and elephant patterns to help you match and make you the most eye-catching person in various occasions. It's also wonderful gift for your family and friends during wedding, party, holiday, birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, New year, etc. If you have any concern or want to know more, please feel free to contact us, we will reply and solve your problem within 12 hours
- 💕TRU-LIGHT HEAT TRANSFER PAPER: Compatible with both INKJET & LASER printers, scissors & cutting machine. The printing quality is quite vivid and vibrant. Easy to transfer and use. Machine washable with cold water in Full Cycle mode. No tumble dry. Pack of 10 sheets Light 3.0 Transfer Paper and 1 sheet 11x17" Teflon Paper.
- 💕REQUIREMENTS: Laser Printers (HP,OKI,Brothers) & All Inkjet Printers | Dye Ink and Pigment Ink | Scissors or Cutting Machine (Cricut, silhouette and more) | Iron or Easy Press or Heat Press machine | Teflon Paper (in the pack).
- 💕APPLICATIONS: The Upgraded Light 3.0 printable iron on vinyl can transfer your design, text, images, photos and pictures to light or white t shirts or fabrics. Make custom personalied DIY gifts to your friends or family on Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Wedding Day.
- 💕EASY TO USE:  Print & Cut out the image.  Peel & Place the printed image facing UPWARD onto fabric and cover the image with Teflon Paper.  Transfer Image with Iron or Heat Press.  Remove the teflon paper. Transfer has been done! Step-by-step instructions are on the back of cover paper in the pack. Video tutorial is in Videos Section of this page for your reference.
- 💕WHO ARE WE: We are a leading manufacturer with 20 years R&D, production and ODM experience (for many premium global brands) in heat transfer paper, waterslide decal paper and more. TransOurDream is one of our brands which is committed to offer high quality products for both home and professional users. Meanwhile we can help you build your own brand and print your logo on the backing of transfer paper. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
- 🌻【Vivid Color & No Paper Jam】- HTVRONT heat transfer paper offers an excellent transfer efficiency. You will absolutely get stunning, bright and crisp results for every project. Besides, our printable heat transfer vinyl is thicker and sturdier than other brands, which makes it easier to print. No more worries about paper jamming or messing up in your printer!
- ✅【Easy to Cut, Peel & Transfer 】- Our iron on transfer paper is beginner-friendly. Simply print-cut-peel-press, you will finish your fabulous designs in minutes. What's more, our printable htv vinyl is compatible with Cricut and Silhouette, allowing you to say yes to more complicated designs, even for letters.
- ♻【Wash Durable & Safe to Kids】- With a high performance stretchability and softness, each inkjet heat transfer paper is tough enough to withstand repeated washes, without cracking, fading or peeling. HTVRONT printable iron on vinyl is SGS certified, so it's safe for decorating children's garments.
- 👕【Wide Application】- This iron-on transfer paper is designed for light-colored cotton fabrics. With the help of this fabric transfer paper, you can easily customize T-shirts, tote bags, pillows, aprons and more. Why not making some lovely gifts to your families or friends with our tshirt transfer paper?
- 💕 【Great Service】- Our inkjet transfer paper is compatible for inkjet printer with dye ink or pigment ink. Any problems with our iron on transfers for t shirts, just contact us and we’re always here for you with 24/7 support.
- 💕TRU-TRANSFER PAPER: 2nd Generation Light Transfer paper. Pack of 15 sheets Light transfer paper and 3 sheets Reusable Teflon Paper.  Easy to Cricut.  Lower melting point than others and Easy to Iron-on.  No Mirror Printing.  Extremely bright, stretchable and durable.
- 💕REQUIREMENTS: Inkjet Printers (such as HP, Brother, Canon and other brands)--Pigment Ink or Dye Ink--Scissors or Cutting Machine (Cricut or Other Brands)--Iron or Heat Press machine--Silicon Paper (included in the pack).
- 💕APPLICATIONS: Applicable to Light or White color 30%~100% cotton or nylon fabrics. Transfer text, images, photos and pictures onto Light color fabrics, such as T-shirts, bags, canvas bags, aprons, masks, pillow cases, cushion covers, tablecloths, flags and banners. Make custom DIY gifts to your friends or family on Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Wedding Day.
- 💕EASY TO USE:  Print & Cut.  Peel and Place the printed image facing upward onto T-shirt. Cover the image with silicon paper (in the pack).  Transfer with Iron or Heat Press.  Peel off silicon paper. Transfer has been done! Step-by-step instructions are on the back of cover paper included in the pack. Video tutorial is in Videos Section of this page for your reference.
- 💕100% SATISFACTION Guarantee: We are a professional factory with 20 years R&D and production experience in high quality transfer paper and OEM for many premium brands. We offer OEM/ODM service and help you print your brand logo at the back of transfer paper. Welcome business customers to contact us.
- 💕TRU-TRANSFER PAPER: Pack of 10 sheets Dark Transfer Paper and 1 sheets A3 reusable Teflon Paper. Dark iron-on transfer paper is produced with waterborne polyurethane by AI edge technology, allowing transfers stretchable and non-breakable up to 2X its original size, especially easy to cut with scissors or die cutting machine. Our advanced and unique formula guarantees the transfers vibrant, soft and machine washable.
- 💕Requirements: inkjet printers (such as hp, brother and more) | pigment ink or dye ink (Do not use Sublimation Ink ) | scissors or cutting machine (cricut, silhouette and more) iron or heat press machine | teflon paper (included in the pack).
- 💕Applications: transfer text, images, photos and pictures onto black and dark color 100% cotton. make custom DIY gifts to your friends or family on Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day or Wedding Day.
- 💕Easy To Use:  print & cut out the image.  peel & place the printed image facing upward onto fabric and cover the image with teflon paper.  Transfer image with iron or heat press.  Remove the teflon paper. Transfer has been done! Step-by-step instructions are on the back of cover paper in the pack. Video tutorial is in videos section of this page for your reference.
- 💕Who Are We: Transourdream as a great brand is committed to offer high quality products and perfect customer service for both home users and professional users. Meanwhile we would like to share our 20 years R&D, production and OEM experience (for 40+ premium global brands) in advanced heat transfer paper, providing brand strategic cooperation service for you. Any questions about our products or us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Enough Mount to Meet Your Needs: there are a total of 36 pieces of iron on patches in the package for you, beautiful and attractive in appearance, adequate to satisfy your daily demands for decoration and crafts making
- Adorable Winter Theme Patterns: our iron on winter patches are designed with cute patterns, such as snowflakes, gnome, snowman and so on, which can go well with most styles of clothes, suitable for both men and women
- Extensive Usage: our winter iron on vinyl not only can print on T-shirts, dresses, shirts, skirts, jackets, jeans, bags, sport swears, but also can DIY your hats, scarves, quilts, bed sheets, pillow covers, or somewhere you like, adding more colors to your daily life
- Simple to Apply: these iron on paper for T-shirts are easy to operate; Firstly, you need to choose the patterns or letters you like, secondly cut out the unnecessary parts you do not need, thirdly heat transfer them to your clothes, finally tear off the protective film
- Use with Confident: our heat transfer stickers for T-shirts are made of quality vinyl, firm, lightweight and reliable, easy and convenient to cut and transfer, not easy to fade, peel, break or deform, can be kept and applied for a long time
- Package Includes: Package contains 4 sheets heat transfer vinyl stickers in different sizes with Mandala butterfly flower patterns. Special designs and bright colors make your outfits look unique and stylish.
- Material Safety: The use of environmentally safe hot melt adhesive materials is harmless to our skin and harmless to the environment. It can be washed with water and will not fade for a long time.
- Easy to Use: Apply with a heat transfer machine or household iron (do not use a steam iron). The key to having a perfect image is to press with enough pressure and even heat. The edges must be pressed and ironed repeatedly and fully.
- Versatile Use: Print heat transfer vinyl on clothes, t-shirts, jeans, hats, scarves, quilts, sheets or anywhere you like to make clothes or bags look unique and charming.
- DIY Fun: Customize your clothing or accessories with our uniquely designed decorative patches, the best gift for yourself or your family, friends, loved ones. You can also enjoy the fun of DIY in the process!
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Leisure Arts (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 02/24/1995 (Publication Date) - UNKNO (Publisher)
Best Iron On Transfers Buying Guide
Before choosing the best iron on transfers you should consider following options:
1. Decide the image you want to make. There are many different kinds of iron-on transfers available. Some will leave a sticky back, which you can adhere to a T-shirt, while others will leave a finished look that can be used on a variety of materials.
2. Look at the instructions on the package. Depending on the type of transfer you’ve purchased, you may need to preheat the iron or wash the material before applying the transfer.
3. Choose the appropriate iron. If you’re applying a transfer to a T-shirt, you can iron on a lower heat setting. If you’re applying a transfer to iron-on vinyl, you may need a hotter iron.
4. Apply heat to the appropriate setting. Avoid applying too much heat or you may damage the material. Let the iron sit on the transfer for the amount of time indicated on the package.
5. Peel away the backing when the transfer is cooled. If the transfer left a sticky back, peel the backing away. If the transfer left a finished look, carefully trim away any excess material.
6. Wash the T-shirt or other apparel. Whether you applied a sticky back or finished look, wash the apparel in preparation for wear.
7. Iron on transfers can add some fun to your wardrobe. You can put names on jerseys for sporting events, put inspirational quotes on a T-shirt for a pick-me-up, or even add a family crest to a shirt or jacket. The possibilities are endless.
What else you should know about iron on transfers
1. What are iron on transfers?
Iron on transfers are images printed on paper that can be transferred to fabric using an iron.
2. How are iron on transfers made?
Iron on transfers are made by printing an image onto a piece of paper that is coated with a heat-activated adhesive. The paper is then placed on a garment and a hot iron is used to transfer the image onto the fabric.
3. What materials can iron on transfers be made from?
Iron on transfers can be made from paper, fabric, or vinyl.
4. How do you apply iron on transfers?
Iron on transfers are usually applied with an iron. Some instructions will tell you to put a piece of cloth over the top of the transfer before you iron it on, but this is not always necessary.
5. What are the benefits of using iron on transfers?
Iron on transfers are quick and easy to use. They are also great for customizing t-shirts, bags, and other fabric items.
On the market, there are numerous best iron on transfers. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best iron on transfers will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.