The success of a presentation often relies on the right combination of slides, speaker and their connection with their audience. But the remote control for your slides is often overlooked. While most laptops and computers come with a presentation remote, if you’re using desktop PCs or a Mac, you may need a different remote for your presentation. And if you’re using a tablet or touch screen computer, you’ll definitely need a presentation remote.
Here, we’ve rounded up the best office presentation remotes for you to consider.
Our Editor’s Best Office Presentation Remotes Reviews
- [ PLUG & PLAY MULTIFUNCTIONAL] Presentation clicker combines the functions of hyperlink, switch windows, page up, page down, full screen, black screen. Plug & Play, no need to install software (For Mac, may requires simple set-up)
- [100 FT Long Control Range] UBUYONE Wireless Presenter remote is equipped with top-grade microchip to ensure a real 100M/328FT long control distance, Red light range: 200M/656FT. Power point presentation clickers produces a bright red light that's easy to see against most background.
- [High compatibility] Demonstration remote control can support systems: Windows/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Android. The software supported by the wireless presentation clicker are: PowerPoint/Keynote/Prezi/Word/Excle/ACD See/iWork.
- [BRIGHT RED LIGHT] Wireless clicker for PowerPoint presentations, easy to see against most backgrounds, can be used to highlight key parts of a presentation
- [ Perfect Tool and Gift ] The presentation clicker will be the perfect tool for your presentation, teaching and meeting, and it will be the best gift for your friends or family. Power by 1* AAA battery.
- 【BRIGHT RED LIGHT】 This wireless presenter remote is with a bright red light which is easy to see against most backgrounds to highlight points of your presentation. (Not recommended for TV/LED/LCD); Wireless control range is up to 49 feet, freeing you from the constraint of the keyboards
- 【EASY TO USE】 Plug & play, no need to download software (For mac, you may need to complete an easy set-up first). The powerpoint presentation clicker supports page backward/forward, black/full screen. One buttons one function and separate-buttons design, you don’t need to look at it while presenting.
- 【PERFECT SIZE & ERGONOMIC DESIGN】 Compact but perfect size, meeting ergonomic principle, it is comfortable to hold in hand, the presenter can fit pocket when not in use. Made with high quality material, presentation remote clicker has a rubber feeling. USB stored under the battery cover, never worry to lose it.
- 【WIDELY APPLICABLE】 Wireless computer clicker for presentations supports systems: Windows 2003, XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, 8, 10, Linux, Android; Presentation remote clicker for laptop supports software: Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website and etc.
- 【WHAT YOU GET & SUPPORT】 Package includes: 1x Clicker for Powerpoint Presentations with USB Reciver; 1x User Manual. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help about our product or service.
- Presenter mode,built in class 2 laser pointer, intuitive touch keys for easy slideshow control; AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Bright red laser pointer: Easy to see against most backgrounds
- Up to 50 foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room
- 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology, built in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability
- There’s no software to install: Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin: And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter
- 【Without bluetooth; Powered by AAA Battery (Not included); Red light; Black Cover】Slideshow clicker support hyperlinks, Volume Control; It also combines more functions of page up, page down, play slides, black screen for PowerPoint presentation; Single click the multipurpose button which is labeled with a square to select hyperlink; Double-click the multipurpose button to enter hyperlink; Long press multipurpose button to switch window
- A bright red light that’s easy to see against most backgrounds (not recommended for LED, LCD screens);Wireless range of powerpoint presenter up to 98 foot, free to move around the room; It comes with a clip that allows you to slide it in your pocket securely
- Wireless presentation clicker supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) Google Slides
- Presenter support options: Windows 2003, XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS (For MacBook on OS X, plug the usb receiver into laptop, it will come out a box, and then you can select 101or104 option), Linux, Android
- Slide advancer has low power indicate; One-piece design, built-in docking bay in wireless transmitter tail to store USB receiver for easy pack up and portability, USB stays secured into place with a magnet system
- Presentation remote is compatible with PC, MacBook, and Ultrabook
- With laser pointer; 50 ft. Range
- Backlit buttons provide visibility in environments with Low lighting
- Lock non-essential buttons; USB receiver storage
- Includes 1 AAA battery
- Presentation Clicker with Red Light Pointer--The Powerpoint clicker boasts rf 2.4ghz wireless presenter with highly-sensitive signal without interference from others and can work well within as far as 100 meters. The built-in pointer satisfies national standards for office and classroom. The light is bright and steady to see clearly on any screens (not recommended for LED, LCD) even across a large conference hall.
- Great Range & Responsiveness--With a wireless range of up to 228ft (70m) and light range of 656ft (200m), this presentation clicker allows you the freedom and flexibility to move away from the screen to engage with the audience.
- Broad Compatibility—The presentation clicker is compatible with diverse systems: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS (an easy set-up may be needed for mac), Linux, Android. It supports various software: PowerPoint, Google Slides, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages), Prezi, PDF, MS Office, ACD See, Website, etc. and fits most laptops, presentation electronic whiteboards, projectors, especially helpful for students, teachers, tutors, lecturers, and speakers.
- Easy to Plug & Play--No need to do any special setup. Just put in an AAA battery (not included in the package), fetch the receiver (fits USB 1.1/2.0) under battery cover and plug it into your devices. Small and lightweight, the powerpoint clicker is comfortable in your hand and easy to store.
- Responsive Buttons-- As a presentation clicker, it has standard buttons like page up/down, black/full screen switching, etc. The one-touch buttons are well placed and you don‘t have to look down to advance the presentation. With the light button held on, the remote works well flawlessly and effectively. The power switch to turn off after use helps save batteries.
- ✅【NEW VERSION PRESENTATIONS REMOTE CONTROL】:2.4 GHz RF Wireless Technology,Environmentally Friendly ABS Plastics, Upgrade Portable Metal Mini Receiver to Saves Space, Rugged and Durable, Also can More Quickly Identify Computer Systems. Specially Increase LED Button Indicators to Make the Control Easier.
- ✅【POWERFUL RED WIRELESS PRESENTER】: Powerpoint / Prezi/ Propresenter and Other Popular Software Function Switch, Simultaneously Press the Up and Down Keys to Switch between Up and Down, Left and Right, PgUp& PgDn(Keyboard Key), Also they Have Memory Function, Automatically Switch the Mode You Used Last Time.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- ✅【SUPER BRIGHT OFFICE PRESENTATION REMOTE CONTROLLER TOOLS】: 5MW Bright & Steady Red Laser pointer presenter is Easy to See on any Presentation Screen(Not Recommended for LED, LCD Screens). Note: PLS Do Not Direct at People or Animal’s Eye, Please Use it Properly.
- ✅ 【ONE-piece SCIENTIFIC ERGONOMIC DESIGN&UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】: Built-in Receiver, not Easy to Lose, USB3.0 Port, just Plug and Play,No Need to Install. This PPT Clicker Supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi, Propresenter, ACD See, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) Google Slide, Compatible with Windows10, Linux, Mac OS, Meet Different Laptops, Ipad, Presentation Electronic Whiteboards, Projectors. Especially for Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers and Speakers, It Helps a lot.
- ✅【PACKAGE INCLUDES】: 1x K100B KUIYN Wireless Presenter, 1xUSB Receiver, 1x Instruction Manual. Lifetime Technical Support Guarantee, Also if you Have a Problem or a Concern, Feel Free to Contact Us at any time and our Kind Customer Support Team is Ready to Answer all of your Questions Promptly and Completely (NOTE: Need 1 x AAA Batteries, Not Included ).
- Plug & Play - Presentation pointer supports HYPERLINK, Volume Control, Switch Windows, Full/Black Screen, Page Up/Down. Besides, our pointer presenter supports key-customized function (Need to download software from Norwii official website), each key can be customized hotkeys, such as Media Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, Volume Mute, etc. Presenter clicker remote is easy to use, only Plug and Play.
- Long Control Range & Professional - PPT clicker with laser pointer is equipped with top-grade microchip to ensure a real 100M/330FT control distance, Light Range: 200M/660FT. Powerpoint remote produces a bright red light that's easy to see against most background(Not Recommended for led/lcd/tv screens)
- NORWII Presenter Feature - One NORWII wireless presenter remote can control 1 to N computers(each computer needs one USB receiver). One computer can be controlled by up to 6 NORWII presenters. The keys can be easily customized to hotkeys by Norwii Presenter Software.
- Wide Compatibility - The powerpoint clicker with laser pointer supports systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android(For MacBook on OS, plug the usb receiver into the laptop and a box will pop up to select 101or 104 option);
- Our After-sales Service –We sell extra USB receiver (ASIN is B07R8CS89M) in case you lose or damage it. We have tested all the presentation remote and we are sure you will be satisfied with it. However, if you have any issues at all please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- [Wireless presenter Scientific Design] Environmentally friendly ABS plastics, Scientific ergonomic design, 360 degree wireless remote control. 1 x AAA Battery Not Included，The red key areas of your slides, easy to see on most backgrounds;
- [Wireless Presenter Compatibility] Support OS: Win 2000, XP, Vista, Win7，Win8，Win10，MAC OS, Linux , Google sildes, Prezi, etc; Supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website, iWork (Keynote & Numbers & Pages) etc; can be used for Teaching, Meeting, Presentation, Speech, ect;
- [Presenter Clicker Plug and Play] Wireless USB receiver, there’s no software to install, No hassle setup, Simply plug into your computer’s USB port. One-piece design to store USB receiver for easy to carry;
- [Wireless Presenter Buttons] Pointer button, Display of black screen, Next, Previous, Full screen/ESC, On/off switch, One-touch keys easy to control slideshow;
- [Presenter Pointer Advantages] The exquisite presentation pen will be the perfect tool for your presentation, teaching and meeting, and it will be the best gift you can give to your friends or family.
Best Office Presentation Remotes Buying Guide
Before choosing the best office presentation remotes you should consider following options:
1. Number of Buttons: The number of buttons matters when you are choosing a presentation remote for an office. Even if you just want to control the volume, it is important to have a remote with sufficient number of buttons.
A remote with more buttons helps you in controlling various aspects of the presentation from a single remote.
2. Battery Life: A good remote should have a battery that lasts for a long period of time. Look for batteries that are either rechargeable or replaceable.
A remote that has a long-lasting battery is an advantage for an office. The remote can be used for a longer period without the need for a replacement.
3. Display: An office presentation remote with a good display helps in controlling a presentation. You can control the presentation even when you are sitting in the back row.
A remote with a good display is an advantage, especially when you have a large audience.
4. Ease of Use: A remote that is easy to use is an advantage in an office environment. Look for a remote that has buttons that can be pressed easily.
A remote with good ergonomics is an advantage when you are using it for an extended period. An easy to use remote is also a plus point when multiple people are using it.
5. Connectivity: Look for a presentation remote that has good connectivity. The remote should have good Wi-Fi connectivity.
A good Wi-Fi connectivity ensures that you can use the remote from a distance without any issues.
6. Cost: Look for a presentation remote that has good features but is affordable. A good remote for an office should have features that are in line with its price.
You can find remotes with good features that are within your budget. Look for a remote that has features that are worth its price.
7. Design: The design of a remote is important when used in an office environment. An aesthetically pleasing remote is an advantage. Look for a remote that has a good design and feels good in the hand.
What else you should know about office presentation remotes
1. What are the best office presentation remotes?
Some of the best office presentation remotes are the Logitech Professional Presenter R800, the Kensington Wireless Presenter with Green Laser Pointer, and the Anker Wireless Presenter.
2. What are the different features of office presentation remotes?
Some features of office presentation remotes are that they can be used to control a presentation from afar, they can be used to highlight certain areas of a presentation, and they can be used to control the order of a presentation.
3. How do office presentation remotes work?
Office presentation remotes typically use either Bluetooth or radio frequency (RF) to wirelessly control a computer presentation. The presenter typically controls the advance of slides or other presentation materials on their computer using the remote.
4. What are the benefits of using an office presentation remote?
Some benefits of using an office presentation remote are that it can help to keep presentations more organized and can also help to save time. Additionally, an office presentation remote can also help to ensure that presentations are more interactive and engaging for audiences.
5. How can I use an office presentation remote to improve my presentations?
An office presentation remote can be used to improve presentations by providing a way to control the presentation without being tied to a podium or computer. The remote can be used to advance slides, control the pointer, and even play video.
On the market, there are numerous best office presentation remotes. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best office presentation remotes will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.