Are you seeking for the best gaming headsets under $150 on the market? If you answered yes, you are lucky because you have arrived at the greatest possible spot. We are here to save you time and stress from reading endless reviews.
It is fairly typical to be perplexed regarding which gaming headsets under $150 to buy. This difficulty occurs because to the wide variety of gaming headsets under $150 available on the market. To help you choose the finest gaming headsets under $150 available on the market, we have produced a detailed guide.
10 Best gaming headsets under $150s: Editor Recommended
Our Editor’s 10 Best gaming headsets under $150s Reviews
- Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head.50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
- Crystal Clear Chat: An adjustable, high sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, and can be removed when watching movies or listening to music
- High Quality 40 millimeter Speakers : Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large 40 millimeter speakers
- Lightweight and Comfortable: Play for hours (or days) in complete comfort
- Convenient In line Controls: Convenient in line controls place master volume and mic mute right at your fingertips
- Versatile Compatibility : Works great with PC and Mac, as well as PS4 Pro and PS4, the new Xbox One controller with the 3.5 millimeter jack, and mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5 millimeter connection
- 🎧Superb 7.1 Surround Sound - Featuring a high-precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver to create an immersive gaming experience with stereo surround sound in gaming headset for incredibly realistic sound.
- 🎧Cool style gaming experience - colorful Led lights create a gorgeous game atmosphere, enhances your immersive gaming experience. Perfect for most FPS games like God of war, Fortnite, PUBG or CS: GO.
- 🎧Great Humanized Design - Comfortable and breathable permeability protein over-ear pads perfectly on your head, providing you with superior comfort during hours of gaming. The adjustable headband is very suitable for all gaming players of all ages.
- 🎧Gaming Platform Compatibility - This gaming headset support PS5, PS4, New Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PC, Laptop, iOS, Mobile Phone and other devices with 3.5mm jack. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
- 🎧Sensitivity Noise-Cancelling Microphone - 360° omnidirectionally rotatable sensitive microphone, premium noise cancellation, sound localisation, reduces distracting background noise to picks up your voice clearly to ensure your commands are always heard.
- Total freedom with up to 20 meter wireless range and Lightspeed wireless audio transmission. Keep playing for up to 29 hours of battery life. Play in stereo on PlayStation(R) 4.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ear.Specific uses for product : Gaming,Personal,Streaming
- Personalize your headset lighting across the full spectrum, 16.8 M colors. Play in colors with front-facing, dual-zone Lightsync RGB lighting and choose from preset animations or create your own with G HUB software.
- Colorful, reversible suspension headbands are designed for comfort during long play sessions.
- Advanced mic filters that make your voice sound richer, cleaner, and more professional. Customize with G HUB and find your sound.
- Hear every audio cue with breathtaking clarity and get immerse in your game. PRO-G drivers are designed to significantly reduce distortion and reproduce precise, consistent, rich sound quality.
- Frequency response 13Hz – 27kHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Custom-tuned HyperX 7.1 surround sound
- Bass adjustment sliders
- HyperX Dual chamber drivers
- Game and chat balance
- 15-25kKhz Frequency Response.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz.Headphones fit type:On-Ear
- Large 50 millimeter audio drivers produce great sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2; 0 surround sound creates precise positional audio and a 3D soundscape
- 6 millimeter flip to mute mic with volume control at your fingertips
- Connects to PC, mobile devices and game consoles via simple 3.5 millimeter or USB DAC input
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft for Xbox
- Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch & PC
- Proprietary, Lag-free 2.4GHz Wireless Connection
- Massive 48+ Hour Battery Life
- Gen 2 Mic for Clear chat with Teammates
- Almighty Audio — Custom-designed Nova Acoustic System features best-in class audio for gaming with High Fidelity Drivers. Fully customize your ideal sound experience with a first-in gaming Pro-grade Parametric EQ.
- 360 degree Spatial Audio — Immersive surround sound transports you to the gaming world, letting you hear every critical step, reload, or vocal cue to give you an advantage. *Fully compatible with Tempest 3D Audio for PS5 / Microsoft Spatial Sound
- Adjustable for Perfect Fit — The ComfortMAX System includes height-adjusting, rotating earcups with AirWeave memory cushion and a stretchy band. The lightweight form of the headset keeps you comfortable no matter how long you play.
- Bidirectional Noise-Cancelling Mic — The ClearCast Gen 2 mic silences background noise by up to 25dB on any platform to give you crystal clear comms. Fully retract the mic into the earcup for a sleeker look.
- Multi-Platform Support — Easily connect to any gaming console with a 3.5mm jack, such as PC, Mac, PlayStation, Xbox, or Switch. Works great with mobile devices as well.
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless technology provides 33 hours of battery life(1) and up to 12 meters of reliable wireless freedom.Specific uses for product : Movies and Gaming
- Lightweight and Comfortable: At only 236 grams, G535 is smaller and lighter than the G733; reversible suspension headband helps distribute weight and is adjustable for a customized fit
- Plug and Play: Optimize your game time with an easy-to-use plug-and-play gaming headset; G535 uses a USB connection compatible with PC and PlayStation gaming devices
- On-Ear Controls: Volume roller is located directly on the ear cup, to quickly turn up your game, music or comms; simply flip up microphone to mute and get it out of the way
- 40 mm Drivers: With 40 mm neodymium drivers, this wireless gaming headset delivers crisp, clear, and deep stereo sound that makes your game come alive
Important Aspects To Consider When Buying gaming headsets under $150
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?.
This is where our efforts come in! This list of gaming headsets under $150 will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this gaming headsets under $150 list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying gaming headsets under $150? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best gaming headsets under $150 has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on gaming headsets under $150 is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best gaming headsets under $150 which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
The article ends here, detailing the best gaming headsets under $150. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences.
But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers.
So, I hope that it may have helped you finalize your decision to choose the best one for you.