The Bloody Mary is the ultimate brunch cocktail. It’s also the go-to drink for any time of the day, whether you’re sitting on the couch or at the counter. It’s a cocktail that’s as much about the mixers as it is the alcohol, so you can go from sipping on a standard vodka Bloody to one made with tequila and topped with pickled red onions and jalapeños by simply changing the garnishes.
To help you pick the best Bloody Mary mixers, we’ve rounded up a list of our top picks for Bloody Mary mixers and the best Bloody Mary recipes.
Read on to learn more about our favorite Bloody Mary cocktails.
Our Editor’s Best Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixers Reviews
- Real Juice
- Pure Cane Sugar
- No Preservatives
- This is the best out-of-the-bottle mix you can get. This is everything you want in a bloody mary mix and nothing you don’t;
- Made with 100% tomato juice and real horseradish, this mix has just the right amount of bite and texture; nothing embodies the philosophy of bold flavor, real ingredients and hospitality more than Hella;
- Shaking up a bloody is easy! Combine mix and vodka over ice and you’re off to the races. Experience new mixing with flavorful spirits: tequila, gin or chartreuse;
- Tasting notes: refrigerate after opening, 6 servings per bottle, all natural, vegan, gluten free, no fake stuff;
- Enjoy delicious cocktail drinks with Hella's premium mixers, syrups, bitters and DIY kits. Proudly made in New York
- BOLD AND DELICIOUS BlOODY MARY MIX: Crafted with tomato juice plus 7 vegetable juices (celery, carrot, lettuce, parsley, spinach, watercress, beet) and a complex array of spices and seasonings, Zing Zang has a unique, bold flavor for the perfect Bloody Mary.
- JUST ADD SPIRITS: Add vodka for the perfect Bloody Mary, or your favorite spirit for your own savory cocktail creation. It's every great straight on its own when you're craving more than boring tomato juice.
- GREAT WITH BEER: Mix up a spicy michelada by adding to your favorite light beer in a tajin rimmed glass for a savory and spicy drink.
- CONVENIENT SINGLE USE CANS: Open only what you need with these individual cans. This travel-size can is perfect for tailgating, on the go, or at home when you want to enjoy a Bloody Mary. With 24 cans per case, you'll be fully stocked and ready for any occasion.
- AWARD-WINNING COCKTAIL MIXERS: Bartenders and consumers alike have propelled Zing Zang to fame from America's #1 Bloody Mary Mix to the #1 Cocktail Mix brand, with a great tasting portfolio that includes Bloody Mary, Margarita, Mango Margarita, Piña Colada, Sweet & Sour, and Strawberry Margarita-Daiquiri Cocktail Mixers.
- Bloody Mary Mixer
- UNIQUE BLEND - With a carefully thought out recipe, our unique blend is the best Bloody Mary mix ever. We make sure you get a smooth cocktail mix without having to chew or filter the bottom of your Bloody Mary glass.
- READY TO DRINK - No need to make your Bloody Mary alcohol mixer from scratch. Make your own delicious Bloody Mary glasses at home minus the hassle with our ready-to-drink mix.
- PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Made with top selling bitters for cocktails, spices, horseradish, and 63% fresh juice, our party mix is like no other. Enjoy the premium ingredients in a refreshing ice drink with or without spirits.
- PERFECT COMBINATION OF TASTE - Whether it's for a bacon Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary skewers, scotch whiskey, vodka alcohol or tequila, the combination of taste and subtle heat in this mix is the perfect spicy stuff you'll surely love.
- A TRUE FAMILY TRADITION - From humble beginnings on Grandpa's kitchen table, Gary's cocktail mixers have been passed down generations for the world to enjoy. Bring it to a gathering, gift it to friends or family, or enjoy alone.
- This product is delicious and healthy
- OUTRAGEOUSLY DELICIOUS: Proudly crafted in New York with our own sriracha and a chipotle-tomatillo sauce, instead of the traditional hot sauce.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Enjoy our most award-winning mixer variety pack. Toma Original is bold, spicy, slightly smoky, and outrageously delicious. Toma Horseradish is based on our Mild mixer, but we added significantly more horseradish for a more traditional flavor profile. Now you get the best of both worlds!
- GOOD-FOR-YOU INGREDIENTS: Toma is gluten-free, vegan, lower sodium per ounce, keto-friendly, and there are no added preservatives. Unlike other mixers, Toma does not contain artificial flavors, HFCS, corn syrup, or MSG. Only the good stuff!
- SIMPLE & CONVENIENT: Toma is perfection right out of the bottle. Shake well before opening! Add ice to a shaker, pour 4oz of Toma, add 1.5oz of the spirit of your choice, shake, strain, and serve. No need for additional ingredients which saves you money.
- 6X AWARD-WINNER: Our three mixers deliver on a promise to make a deliciously savory cocktail -- each one with varying degrees of heat and flavor profiles. Toma takes the guesswork out of pouring the perfect Bloody Mary!
- COCKTAIL MIXERS: Bloody mary mix from hell with habanero pepper is here to spice up happy hour. This is a superior blend of the classic bloody mary mix and habanero peppers that will introduce you to a new take on your favorite drink.
- MEANT: to be poured into your bloody mary glasses with a salt rimmer after being mixed with your favorite vodka to create a spicy bloody mary or with tequila for a bloody devil that will leave you wanting more. Also can be used as a secret ingredient to spice up your spaghetti sauce.
- HABANERO BLOODY MARY MIX!: It must be time to quench your thirst with one of your favorite alcohol drinks. No need to wait until five o’clock since bloody marys are widely consumed during brunch. Habanero peppers and genuine flavor combined in this mix helping you discover your new favorite drink.
- PERFECT GIFT: Whether you’re looking for gourmet gifts for the bloody mary lovers in your life or you’re just looking for delicious and unique bloody mary mixer, this will sure be a hit! This will be the mix to take your bloody mary to the next level and is very spicy. TRY IF YOU DARE.
- BEST QUALITY: This is one of the best superior quality gourmet cocktail mixer on the market today and probably the last you will need to ever try! Perfect for the fans of spice with an unmatched flavor profile! Just check our reviews.
- SPICE UP YOUR BRUNCH GAME - Make your next brunch a spicy one! Collins Spicy Bloody Mary Mix makes this popular cocktail a breeze with a rejuvenating blend of tomato, garlic, worcestershire sauce and an extra kick of spices to awaken the senses.
- MADE WITH TOMATO, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE AND FLAVORFUL SPICES - Collins Spicy Bloody Mary mix includes the classic ingredients to create the flavor you know and love, with extra horseradish and cayenne to turn up the heat. No filler, all flavor!
- JUST ADD VODKA TO CREATE THE PERFECT BLOODY MARY - Collins Classic Bloody Mary mix is the ideal balance of flavor. Just serve over ice in a nice big highball glass, Collins glass or pint glass. Recipe and recommended usage ratios included on each bottle.
- GREAT FOR PARTIES! EASILY MIX BATCH COCKTAILS AND PITCHERS - Collins cocktail mix is a great way to serve batches of your favorite cocktails. No cocktail recipe books required--just follow the instructions on each bottle of cocktail mixer.
- CRAFT COCKTAILS, NO CRAFTING REQUIRED - Collins supplies cocktail drinkers with quality staples for their home bar. Formulated with professional bartenders, Collins mixers are made with real juice and real sugar. Enjoy a quality drink at home!
Best Bloody Mary Cocktail Mixers Buying Guide
Before choosing the best bloody mary cocktail mixers you should consider following options:
1. Salt and pepper: These two seasonings are basic, but they add a lot to any bloody mary. They are also the most necessary, because they enhance the flavor of the drink.
2. Celery salt: This seasoning is a combination of celery seeds and salt. It is a popular ingredient in bloody marys because it adds a nice hint of celery to the drink.
3. Worcestershire sauce: This ingredient gives the bloody mary a savory, almost umami taste. It is a great ingredient to use if you’re making a vegetarian bloody mary and you want it to taste more hearty.
4. Tabasco: Bloody marys can be a little bland, so adding Tabasco can give it some spice.
5. Vinegar: This ingredient is essential for classic, homemade bloody marys. The vinegar wakes up all the flavors and gives the drink a little more bite.
6. Lemon juice: This ingredient adds a little citrusy tang to your bloody mary.
7. Bitters: This ingredient is optional, but it gives the bloody mary a little more depth and complexity.
8. Worcestershire sauce and steak sauce: These two sauces are great for giving your bloody mary a savory and slightly sweet flavor.
9. Celery bitters: This ingredient is an ale-based bitters that gives the bloody mary a strong celery flavor. It’s great in a bloody mary if you want it to taste more like a gin and tonic.
10. Hot pepper juice: This ingredient adds a little heat to your bloody mary. It’s a good option if you want your drink to taste more like a spicy cocktail.
11. Horseradish: This ingredient gives your bloody mary a little more bite and a bit of spice. It’s a great choice if you want your drink to have a little more kick.
12. Pickle juice: This ingredient is a good option if you want your bloody mary to taste more like a pickle back. If you don’t want the bloody mary to be too sweet, this is a great option.
13. Celery bitters and pickle juice: This combination is a fun option if you want your bloody mary to taste like a pickle back.
14. Clam juice: This ingredient is great for giving your bloody mary a seafood flavor. It’s a good option if you want your drink to taste more like a bloody mary served in a bar in New England.
15. Clam juice, horseradish and Tabasco: This combination is a good option if you want your bloody mary to be spicy and have a seafood flavor.
16. Pickle juice and Worcestershire sauce: This combination is a good option if you want your bloody mary to taste like a pickle back.
17. Stoliblood: This ingredient is a bloody mary mix that you can buy at your local liquor store. It’s a great option if you want your drink to taste like a cocktail, but you don’t have all the ingredients on hand.
18. Lemon juice, hot sauce and ginger beer: This combination is a good option if you want your bloody mary to have a little more spice and a citrusy flavor.
19. Pickle juice, clam juice, lemon
What else you should know about bloody mary cocktail mixers
1. What is in a bloody mary mix?
The ingredients in a bloody mary mix vary, but typically include tomato juice, vodka, spices, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. How do you make a bloody mary?
To make a bloody mary, combine 1 1/2 ounces of vodka, 3 ounces of tomato juice, 1/2 ounce of lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce in a shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a glass. Garnish with a celery stalk and a lime wedge.
3. What is the best bloody mary mix?
There are a lot of different brands of bloody mary mix, so it really depends on what you are looking for. Some brands are spicier than others, some are more tomato-y, and some have unique flavors like horseradish or celery salt. Overall, it really just depends on your personal preferences.
4. How do you make a perfect bloody mary?
The perfect bloody mary recipe is:
1.5 oz vodka
3 oz tomato juice
1 oz lemon juice
.5 oz Worcestershire sauce
.5 oz hot sauce
Pinch of celery salt
Pinch of black pepper
Garnish with a celery stalk, a lemon wedge, and/or a pickled green bean
5. What are the best bloody mary mixers?
There are many different types of bloody mary mixers, but some of the best include tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, and lemon juice.
On the market, there are numerous best bloody mary cocktail mixers. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best bloody mary cocktail mixers will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.