Once you’ve tried the chewy, gelatinous tapioca pearls at a good bubble tea shop, it’s hard to go back to anything else. If you’ve been wondering where to find these treats outside of Chinatown and Flushing, you’re in luck. They’re available at many different kinds of restaurants, from Asian noodle houses to trendy cafes and dessert shops.
Read on for our list of the best places to try bubble tea and its signature tapioca pearls.
Our Editor’s Best Bubble Tea Tapioca Pearls Reviews
- National Best Taste Award Winner 2002-2004
- Easy to Prepare
- Recipes Included
- Save by Making Bubble Tea at Home
- Ready in 5 minutes
- Net Wt. 8.8 oz (250g)
- Make your own Bubble tea!
- Number of items: 1
- THE EXPERIENCE - From its authentic Taiwan origin, our mango flavored Bursting Balls will bring to you the ultimate Boba popping experience! The translucent popping Boba pearls are filled with a delightful fruity liquid that bursts wonderfully in the mouth and will transform your snacking to a new level of pure goodness.
- QUALITY - Containing a shelf life of up to one year these sweet treats will last you quite a while! Store unopened in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening. Choose from our pack options of mango, blueberry, passion, and strawberry popping boba!
- OPTIONS - Redefine your standards in desserts and drinks. Add our mango boba popping pearls to yogurt, waffles, ice cream, cake, cold drinks, smoothies, tea and more for a satisfying sensation to tickle your taste buds. You'll embellish the simplest of foods to pure delicacies!
- TREAT FOR ALL - Tasty and mess-free, the tapioca pearls for bubble tea are a perfect way to enjoy a café-quality experience in your own home! Stun your guests, tempt your friends, and enjoy a tasty snacking without much effort. For birthday parties, events, office snacking or any occasion enjoy the tingling and delightful experience! These popping pearl tea balls will be a perfect treat on Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day or any other holiday. Get it for yourself or gift a loved one!
- PURE GOODNESS - Filled with natural fruity goodness and an excellent source of calcium join the Boba trend that is fast becoming the most popular of foods. A favorite in oriental and Japanese snacks, these instant Boba bubbles will become your newest pantry must have!
- 14-piece set includes 10.5-in 13mm extra wide boba straws, two 9-inch 12mm cleaning brush
- DISHWASHER SAFE, food grade PP plastic, BPA FREE, Lead Free, Eco-friendly, transparent and clean
- Reusable and durable, reduce waste, thick hard plastic material can stand up to wear and tear
- Ideal size for fat boba/ bubble tea (tapioca pearls), frozen smoothies, thick milktea, and homemade thick drinks
- ALINK provide 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE, not completely satisfied simply, contact us and we will solve it for you
- ⭐ AUTHENTIC PREMIUM TAIWAN TAPIOCA PEARLS - Authentic, premium and gourmet taste from Taiwan. Great for bubble tea aka boba teas, iced teas, matcha drinks, smoothies and slushies.
- ⭐ EASY TO COOK - Authentic and real tapioca pearls has to be cooked before use. Locca boba comes with easy cooking instructions/recipe. Follow cooking instructions for to enjoy the best boba texture of Locca.
- ⭐ VEGAN | HALAL - Not only safe to eat, but no gelatin is involved, so they’re also suitable for vegans!
- ⭐ GOURMET BOBA PEARLS FOR BOBA MASTERS - Gourmet taste not only Kids' love but also master boba fans also loves Locca tapioca pearls because of its authentic flavor and texture with the right chewiness unlike instant boba tapioca pearls.
- ⭐ A FUN & PLAYFUL CHEWY TEXTURE - The finest boba pearls of bouncy way to enjoy your drink.
- WuFuYuan - Tapioca Pearl Black 8.8 Oz / 250 G (Pack of 2)
- BUBBLE TEA KIT - Includes 1 pound bag Pantai loose leaf tea imported from Thailand, 5 Bags of WuFuYuan Black Sugar Tapioca Boba Pearls (8.8 oz each). 6 reusable stainless steel rounded boba drinking straws with 6 soft silicone tips, 1 cleaning brush, 1 stainless steel stay-fresh bag clip and 1 tea scooper measurer with bag clamp multi-tool.
- QUICK COOK BOBA PEARLS - Reduce cooking time. Boil pearls for just 5 minutes with our fast cook version. Quickly make bubble tea at home. Wufuyuan Boba pearls retain their shape and do not crumble into pieces. Consistently chewy, not chalky or powdery. Add your favorite bubble milk tea or thai tea mix, cream, and sugar to taste. Each 8.8 oz pack of bubble tea pearls make about 5 to 6 boba drinks with a hearty serving of pearls in each.
- AUTHENTIC THAI - Pantai's loose leaf thai tea mix comes from Thailand and is recognized by almost every Thai restaurant in town. Very easy to make with a strainer and hot water. Unmistakable orange.
- REUSABLE BOBA STRAWS - Our bubble tea straws are specially designed to slurp the large tapioca boba balls. Each stainless steel metal boba straw measures 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) long and has a child safe smooth rounded end.
- SOFT ON TEETH - Protect sensitive teeth with our silicone rubber guards. Tips and straws are are high temp dishwasher safe.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: 3x Bags of WuFuYuan Boba Pearls (8.8 oz each), 3x Reusable Stainless Steel Boba Drinking Straws with 3 Food Grade Silicone Tips, 1 Cleaning Brush, 1 Canvas Carrying Bag. Our food grade straws are the perfect fit for slurping boba pearls. Each straw measures 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) long
- TOP TIER BOBA: Boba drink masters love this brand because it tastes just right! Consistently chewy, not chalky or powdery. Easy to prepare. Quickly cook in 5 minutes at home. Pair with your favorite milk tea flavor. Each 8.8oz pack contains enough boba pearls to make about 5 drinks.
- KID FRIENDLY: You'll love our reusable grade 304 stainless steel dishwasher safe straws. Our food grade silicone tips are great for kids who chew on straws. Soft tips won't scratch your lips or teeth.
- INGREDIENTS: tapioca starch, water, corn starch, caramel, guar gum, sodium diacetate, sodium dehydroacetate, artificial flavor
- EASY TO MAKE – Fusion Select Tapioca Pearl is extremely easy to make. With our simple to follow instructions you will have great tasting bubble teas in no time. Ready in 5 minutes!
- GREAT FLAVOR – Our tapioca pearl bobas are a great addition to any bubble tea drink. Follow the instructions on the back of our packaging for the best results.
- ESSENTIAL TOPPING – Tapioca pearls or also known as boba is necessary for an great bubble tea experience. Enhance any drink with Fusion Select boba to experience an authentic beverage.
- MORE BOBA IS BETTER – Getting right amount of boba per sip is amazing. Grab an extra bag of pearls to make sure your drink always has a sufficient amount of boba!
- PREMIUM QUALITY – All Fusion Select products are made with authentic and quality ingredients to ensure that you and you loved ones have the best experience!
Best Bubble Tea Tapioca Pearls Buying Guide
Before choosing the best bubble tea tapioca pearls you should consider following options:
1. Tapioca Pearls Quality: The quality of the tapioca pearls is one of the most important things you should consider when buying bubble tea. If you want to get the best quality tapioca pearls, you should look for a company that makes them fresh.
Fresh tapioca pearls have an excellent texture and they won’t break while they are being cooked. Tapioca pearls that are made fresh have a more delicate, gummy and chewy texture.
On the other hand, if you are buying frozen tapioca pearls, they will have a more crunchy and hard texture. The frozen tapioca pearls will also have a more neutral flavor. If you are going to buy frozen tapioca pearls, make sure you defrost them before you add them to the bubble tea.
2. Quantity: The amount of tapioca pearls you are going to use will depend on the drink you want to make. If you want to make a bubble tea with only a few tapioca pearls, you should use a smaller bag.
If you want to make a bubble tea with a lot of tapioca pearls, you should buy a bigger bag. The number of tapioca pearls you should use also depends on the size of the bubble tea you want to make.
For example, if you want to make a small bubble tea that is about 8 oz., you should use about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of tapioca pearls. On the other hand, if you want to make a medium bubble tea, you should use about 1 to 1-1/2 cups of tapioca pearls. If you want to make a large bubble tea, you should use 1-1/2 to 2 cups of tapioca pearls.
3. Packaging: The packaging of the tapioca pearls you are going to buy will also make a difference. If you are buying fresh tapioca pearls, you should make sure they are in an airtight bag or container.
The fresh tapioca pearls will lose their flavor and break if they are exposed to air for too long. If you are buying frozen tapioca pearls, make sure they are in a durable bag or container that can keep them fresh.
4. Price: The price of the tapioca pearls will depend on the quality, the type and the amount of tapioca pearls you are going to use.
You can buy small bags or big ones. If you are going to use a lot of tapioca pearls, you should buy a larger bag. On the other hand, if you are going to use only a few tapioca pearls, you should buy a smaller bag.
5. If you are going to use a lot of tapioca pearls, you should buy a larger bag. On the other hand, if you are going to use only a few tapioca pearls, you should buy a smaller bag.
6. Brand: There are many different brands of tapioca pearls you can choose from. In fact, you can find them at Asian supermarkets or specialty stores.
Some brands sell fresh tapioca pearls, while others sell frozen ones. If you are going to buy frozen tapioca pearls, make sure you choose a company that sells high-quality ones.
What else you should know about bubble tea tapioca pearls
1. What are tapioca pearls made of?
Tapioca pearls are made of tapioca starch, water, and sugar.
2. How are tapioca pearls made?
Tapioca pearls are made from tapioca starch, which is extracted from the cassava plant. The starch is mixed with water and formed into small balls. The balls are then dried and cooked until they are chewy and translucent.
3. What is the best way to cook tapioca pearls?
The best way to cook tapioca pearls is to boil them for about 15 minutes.
4. How long do tapioca pearls last?
Tapioca pearls will last indefinitely if stored in an airtight container.
5. What are some creative ways to use tapioca pearls?
-Tapioca balls in soup
On the market, there are numerous best bubble tea tapioca pearls. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best bubble tea tapioca pearls will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.