No matter how much care you take of your floors, eventually they will need a thorough cleaning. And while it’s tempting to grab the nearest bottle of cleaner and start scrubbing, you should think twice before reaching for those harsh chemicals. Not only are some store-bought cleaners full of chemicals and toxins that can be harmful to you and your family, but they can also damage your floors, stripping them of their protective varnish.
Read on to learn more about the best commercial floor cleaners for any type of floor.
Our Editor’s Best Commercial Floor Cleaners Reviews
- MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING: Commercial grade cleaner and effective on all types of flooring surfaces. Sand, refinish, strip, scrub, wax, and polish, as well as deep clean your carpets.
- EASY TO MANEUVER: Brush head rotates in a random orbital pattern to glide over the floor and prevent brush marks, swirls, sanding marks and gouges.
- DEEP CLEAN CARPETS: Dry cleans carpets so it won't leave a soapy or sticky residue that can attract dirt and cause rapid re-soiling. It's also safe for use in homes with children and pets
- EXTRA LONG CORD: Equipped with 50 ft. cord to move from room to room without the hassle of unplugging
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Oreck Commercial 12 in. Driver Pad Holder (53178-51-0327)
- FRESH CLEAN SCENT your clients and restaurant customers will love! Deep cleaning enzymatic commercial floor cleaner concentrate.
- NO MORE STINKY MOPS. Our Bio-Deodorizing hard floor cleaner can be used as a bathroom floor cleaner, Kitchen tile cleaner without spreading stinky odors and leaving your mop smelling funky.
- AGGRESSIVELY removes grease and odors, revives grout by removing build-up! Stop settling for cleaners that do not do what they say they’re going to do and perform at the highest level of efficiency!
- STOP SETTLING for lingering odors and try the BEST professional hard floor cleaner for mopping ceramic tile, concrete, or natural stone.
- SAVES MONEY! The longer you use the product the less of the product you will need to use because the eco-friendly cleaning chemistry continues to break down grease and odors even after the floor is dry.
- Concentrated to make up to 64 gallons
- Dissolves grime and grease
- Ecolab cleaning product is an all-purpose kitchen degreaser
- Works well on quarry tile floors
- From Ecolab, the global leader in commercial cleaning and sanitation
- 1-gallon container (4-pack) of commercial floor cleaner concentrate
- Lifts and removes oil, grease, dirt, extrusion compounds, animal fats and many other types of soil
- Excellent performance on greasy floors found in commercial kitchens, restaurants and cafeterias
- Use to clean concrete, tile, vinyl, linoleum, marble and many other water safe floor surfaces
- No dye or fragrance added
- EASY MOUNTING: Boot brush is easily mounted to any floor. All hardware is included. Can also be mounted on a board for portable use. It is not designed for freestanding use.
- USE INDOORS OR OUTDOORS: Finished Maple wood boot scrubber is designed to stand up to outdoor elements and looks great indoors.
- HEAVY DUTY: Long-lasting boot scraper for use on boots and shoes. The boot cleaner makes it easy to get off tough mud and dirt with just a few swipes.
- KEEP MAMA HAPPY: Leave the dirt and mud outside, keeps floors cleaner. Tough bristles are rigid enough to clean but soft enough not to scratch.
- RISK FREE: If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, simply return it for a no hassle refund. Add one to your cart now.
- Ergonomic Helping Handle with switch in handle
- 35-foot commercial grade power cord
- Weighs only 8 pounds!
- can be used on carpets and hard floors with no adjustment needed
- Commercial strength formula for everyday cleaning of floors and other hard surfaces. Cleans effectively to prolong stripping cycles, saving time and labor.
- Deep cleans without rinsing. Leaves no dulling film or residue. Ph neutral floor cleaner for a quick shine.
- Use for daily or periodic deep cleaning, Concentrated for economical cleaning. 1 gallon makes up to 129 gallons of cleaning solution.
- Use the complete Floor Science system to create and maintain a consistently brilliant shine on floors with minimal time and effort.
- Fresh citrus scent deodorizes to freshen air in the room
- NEUTRAL pH FORMULA CLEANS & RESTORES SHINE: Maintains polish without stripping protective coating
- SUITABLE FOR: Vinyl (VCT), Marble, Granite, Sealed Concrete & Stone Floors
- QUICKLY: Cleans and restores the shine to hard surface floors
- SAFE: For use on natural stone, granite, vinyl and marble floors in commercial and residential spaces
- NOT FOR USE ON: Any surfaces harmed by water
- Use for everyday cleaning of floors and other hard surfaces
- Concentrated to deliver economical cleaning performance
- Low-foaming formula for less emptying of recovery tanks and increased productivity
- Neutral pH formulation that does not require rinsing and dries film-free
- Versatile to perform in a variety of application methods: autoscrubber, spray-and-wipe and mop/bucket
Best Commercial Floor Cleaners Buying Guide
Before choosing the best commercial floor cleaner you should consider following options:
1. Strength of Solution: Before choosing a cleaner you need to check the strength of the solution. The solution should be strong enough to get rid of stubborn marks on the floor.
2. Ease of Application: The cleaner you choose should be easy to apply. You should be able to use it for cleaning different types of floors, such as wood and vinyl. Check if the solution is easy to spray and if it leaves a streak-free finish.
3. Effectiveness of the Product: Choose a cleaner that is effective enough to remove marks, dirt and grime from the floor. The cleaner should kill germs and bacteria and leave a fresh smell after application.
4. Cost-Effectiveness: Check the overall cost of the product and compare it with the benefits. Compare different products and choose the one that offers the best value for money.
5. Durability: Check the label and make sure the cleaner you choose is safe for the floor. The cleaner should also leave a protective layer, so that the floor doesn’t get damaged easily.
6. Availability of the Product: Availability is another important factor to consider. If the product is only available from one shop it is difficult to get hold of it.
7. Ease of Disposal: Check if the cleaner is easy to dispose of. If it is not easy to dispose of, then it is not a good option. The cleaner should be non-toxic and can be safely disposed of.
What else you should know about commercial floor cleaners
What is the best commercial floor cleaner?
The best commercial floor cleaner is one that is designed for the type of flooring you have. For example, if you have tile floors, you would want a cleaner that is designed for tile.
What are the different types of commercial floor cleaners?
The different types of commercial floor cleaners are: mopping, scrubbing, polishing, and vacuuming.
What are the benefits of using a commercial floor cleaner?
The benefits of using a commercial floor cleaner are that they are typically more powerful than residential cleaners, they can clean a large area in a short amount of time, and they can reach tight spaces and corners.
What are the drawbacks of using a commercial floor cleaner?
The main drawback of using a commercial floor cleaner is the cost. Commercial cleaners can be quite expensive, and if you are not careful, you can easily spend more money than you need to. In addition, commercial cleaners can be harsh on your floors, and if you are not careful, you can damage your floors.
How do I choose the right commercial floor cleaner for my business?
The best way to choose the right commercial floor cleaner for your business is to consult with a professional cleaning company. They will be able to assess your needs and recommend the best products for your business.
On the market, there are numerous best commercial floor cleaners. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best commercial floor cleaners will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.