You can take some great photos with your phone or camera, but if you want to get more serious about printing your photos, an all-in-one printer probably isn’t the right choice. A dedicated photo printer, on the other hand, is a must-have for printing professional-looking photos at home.
Here are some of the best desktop photo printers currently on the market.
Our Editor’s Best Desktop Photo Printers Reviews
- The Pixma MG2525 is the all in one printer that's just the right size and has all the right features
- With black pigment ink text comes out great on regular paper
- Affordable inkjet all in one printer
- OS Compatibility:Windows:8 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac:9 Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.11
- Connectivity technology: USB
- Blank White Labels with a Beautiful Photo Glossy Finish
- Works on Inkjet or Laser Printers (Copiers and Faxes too)
- Labels measure 4" x 2" and come 10 on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet
- Features a permanent adhesive backing
- 10 Sheets / 100 Labels
- Stunning photos for less than 5 cents – Features of this photo printer include print, scan, copy, fax, borderless & wireless printing, SD card slot, auto document feeder, plus photo prints for less than 5 cents with HP Instant Ink (subscription required)
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand – Mobile printing from your device such as iPhone with AirPrint, or print without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Wireless connectivity you can count on – Reliable wireless connectivity and lightning-fast setup with dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart, plus Ethernet capability for wired networking
- Our most powerful printing app ever – The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- HP Instant Ink: Ink delivery service starting at three dollars per month; Original HP ink delivered before you run out; plus great savings on ink (optional)
- [CHIP] - FUDAN FM11RF08 compatible MIFARE Classic 1K 13.56MHz wireless frequency,according to the ISO14443A standard,and contains 1K bytes of read/write memory,MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
- [PRINTABLE] - Printable on all ISO Standard Desktop Photo ID Card Printers(NOT Use for INKJET Printers): Evolis, Zebra, Badgy, Fargo, Magicard, DataCard etc.
- [PROGRAMMABLE] - All cards are pre-programmed with a unique ID(4 Byte UID). The UID is NOT changeable, factory default key: FF FF FF FF FF FF
- [COMPATIBLE MOST LOCK SYSTEM] - These RFID cards work with KABA,SAFLOK,MIWA AND ONITY LOCKS,also compatible with RC522 and PN532 readers. Can NOT work with HID,Salto and Assa Abloy Locks systems etc.
- [YOUR CARDS ARRIVE SAFE & SEALED] - Credit card size,each card individually OPP bag packed. Blank white both sides(no printed numbers, no magnetic strips and no slots or holes).
- The Perfect Dust Covers LLC, is a company that specializes in making very high quality covers for any type of printers, air conditioning unit systems, televisions, gas grills and much more. We guarantee our products 100%
- The Perfect Dust Cover, do not discolor, it is made of a very high quality waterproof nylon material
- The Perfect Dust Cover, is Double Stitched, Anti Static, STRONG and Heavy Duty cover
- The Perfect Dust Cover, is the perfect product to protect your printer against dust, spills, scratches, water and other contaminants.
- The Perfect Dust Cover, Black Nylon Cover Compatible with Epson SureColor P900 17 Inch Wide Desktop Photo Printer WITHOUT Roller Installed, Anti Static and Waterproof Dust Cover, Dimensions 24.2''W x 14.5''D x 7..8''H by The Perfect Dust Cover LLC
- Network printer driver for Android and Kindle Fire.
- Supports more than 6.000 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint enabled printers.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (after that, a watermark is added on each page). PDFs are restricted to 3 pages.
- Pro version allows unlimited printing.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Aranda, Sean (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 345 Pages - 12/08/2021 (Publication Date)
- New User Interface Now easier to use
- Video Tutorial for a fast start
- Improved Share on Facebook and YouTube with a few simple clicks
- Spectacular Print Projects in 3 Easy Steps
- More than 28000 Professionally Designed Templates
- POWERFUL PROCESSOR - Configured with top of the line series processor for lightning fast, reliable and consistent performance to ensure an exceptional PC experience.
- SUPERIOR STORAGE AND MEMORY – Customized with 250GB storage space to store apps, games, photos, music and movies. Loaded with DELLGB of RAM to zip through multiple tasks in a hurry without lag.
- BUILT IN CONNECTIVITY - Stay connected to the internet with USB WIFI Adaptor. Play your favorite music files with stereo sound. Easily connect to large and multiple monitors through the installed onboard video connections.
- WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE - A new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit Operating System software, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers. As Microsoft's latest and best OS to date, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit will maximize the utility of each PC for years to come. Optional software such as Anti-Virus and Office 365 can also be easily downloaded through the Microsoft Windows App Store.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - All Amazon Renewed computers come with a 90-day warranty and technical support to provide customers with unmatched quality and care.
- Wireless Printing: With the HP Envy Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer, you can print anything, anytime, from any connected device whether it be by wifi, ethernet, HP Smart App, or USB! Experience superior speeds of printing from the device itself, or from another connected device.
- Ethernet Capabilities: With the HP Envy Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer, you can also connect with an ethernet cable to print from any connected device, making it easier to stay connected to your office or home network.
- 2.65” Touchscreen: Easily program shortcuts and gain full functionality of your HP Envy Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer with a sizable 2.65” touchscreen that makes navigation simpler and faster than ever before.
- Automatic Two-Sided Printing: Copy, fax, and print with the HP Envy Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer’s automated two-sided printing. Increase productivity and be able to do more projects with this easy feature.
- HP Smart App: With the HP Smart App, you can print from your mobile device anywhere, anytime! Keep everything connected and be able to print from anywhere without having to be physically connected to the HP Envy Photo 7858 All-in-One Printer.
Best Desktop Photo Printers Buying Guide
Before choosing the best desktop photo printer you should consider following options:
1. Inkjet or laser: Inkjet printers are most popular and affordable, but they use a lot of ink. If you are looking for a photo printer that uses less ink, then go for a laser printer.
However, instead of toner, laser printers use a photoreceptor drum that has to be replaced after a certain number of pages. This increases the overall cost of ownership for a laser printer.
2. Paper handling: Before buying a photo printer, make sure it supports the paper you use most often in your office. For example, if you mostly use letterhead, then make sure the photo printer you choose supports letterhead paper.
Also, make sure the photo printer supports the size of photo paper you use. You can get photo paper in sizes ranging from 3×4 to 8×10, so make sure the photo printer you choose supports the size of paper you use.
3. Memory card support: Most new photo printers support memory cards, but make sure the one you choose supports the memory card you use most often.
You can get memory cards in various capacities ranging from 32 MB to 128 GB. The higher the capacity of the memory card, the more photos the photo printer can print at one time.
4. Paper handling: If you need photo printers that support duplex printing, then make sure the photo printer supports this feature.
With duplex printing, the printer can print on both sides of the paper, thereby saving you money and reducing the environmental impact of your office.
5. Connectivity: If you need photo printers that support Wi-Fi or cloud connectivity, then make sure the photo printer supports the connectivity option of your choice.
Some photo printers also support NFC connectivity, which allows you to connect the photo printer to your smartphone and take pictures on the smartphone and print them on the photo printer.
6. Cost of ownership: The cost of ownership is an important factor when buying photo printers. Most photo printers have a higher cost of ownership than standard inkjet and laser printers.
If you need photo printers that support longer periods of printing between drum replacements, then make sure the photo printer you choose supports a higher page count between drum replacements.
What else you should know about desktop photo printers
1. What are the best desktop photo printers?
The best desktop photo printers include the Epson SureColor P600, the Canon Pixma Pro-100, and the HP Envy 7855.
2. What are the features of a good desktop photo printer?
Some features of a good desktop photo printer are that it should be able to print high-quality photos, it should be easy to use, and it should be affordable.
3. What are the benefits of using a desktop photo printer?
A desktop photo printer is a great way to get high-quality prints of your photos without having to go to a professional printing service. They are typically much cheaper to operate than a professional printer, and you can get great results if you use the right paper and ink.
4. How do I choose the right desktop photo printer for my needs?
The best way to choose the right desktop photo printer for your needs is to read reviews and compare features. You should also consider your budget and what type of printing you need to do.
5. What are the top rated desktop photo printers?
The top rated desktop photo printers are the Epson SureColor P600, the Canon Pixma Pro-100, and the Canon Selphy CP1200.
On the market, there are numerous best desktop photo printers. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best desktop photo printers will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.