Graphics card fan is one of the most important components of a gaming PC. It helps remove heat from the GPU and keep the card from overheating. Some of the renowned brands are Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, and EVGA.
Choosing the right graphics card fan is difficult as it depends on various factors such as price, size, and speed. To make it easier to find the exact graphics card fan you’re looking for, we rounded up the best graphics card fans on Amazon, according to thousands of customer reviews.
Check out our favorite graphics card fans in the list below, and keep reading for our buying guide.
Best Graphics Card Fans: Editor Recommended
Our Editor’s Best Graphics Card Fans Reviews
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3050
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 128-bit memory interface
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- Digital Max Resolution:7680 x 4320
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Package include: 1 Piece Graphic Card Fans with 1*Power D-type Interface cable
- Dimension: 92mm(L) x 92mm(W) x 25mm(H) / 3.62in(L) x 3.62in(W) x 1in(H) in per fan. Totally Size: 185mm(L) x 120mm(W) x 30mm(H) / 7.28in(L) x 4.72in(W) x 1.18in(H)
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V; Rated Current: 0.2Amp; Rated Speed: 2000 RPM; Air flow: 86CFM; Noise: 27dBA
- D-type interface cable included four interfaces, three voltages: 5V 7V and 12V; Different voltages with different airflow, speed, and noise. you can select the appropriate voltage interface to start the fan.
- 2 fans combined into one interface, Can be connected to the motherboard's 3-pin or 4-pin interface and you only need to access one interface to run all the fans.
- 3 x 92mm fans combined into one interface, can be connected to the motherboard's 3-pin or 4-pin interface and you only need to access one interface to run all the fans
- This cooling fan's total size is 11in(L) x 4.72in(W) x 1.18in(H), designed for most universal graphic card video card VGA cooling,just please check the size to make sure your pc has enough space
- D-type interface cable included four interfaces, three voltages: 5V, 7V and 12V; different voltages with different airflow, speed and noise. You can select the appropriate voltage interface to start the fan
- The double ball bearing has a service life of 65,000 hours, and the 7 blades produce strong airflow to keep the computer case cool
- packing list: 3 x 92mm fans (PCI bracket screwed), 1 x multi-voltage cable ,1 x mini screwdriver，1 x fixing screw
- 【Argb Led Frame Design】The light effect can be controlled through the main board by 5V 3pin ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync (J-Rainbow) and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 (Please note: It does not support 12V 4 pin RGB header from motherboard).
- 【Easy Installation】Parallel or Vertical Cooling down Graphic card directly with three high air flow Fans; Sturdy Metal with aluminum brush with PCI mount design for easy installation.
- 【92mm Fans x3 Pcs】Speed: 1800RPM x 3 ; Air flow: 40 CFM x 3 ; Noise:37dBA
- 【Wide Scope Of Application】Universal GPU Cooler, Fit for most of the market graphic card video card VGA computer PC Case cooling.
- Model: FDC10U12S9-C
- Suitable For XFX RX570 RS Video Card
- Diameter: 87mm, Mounting screw holes distance: approx. 39mm x 39mm x 39mm (Center to Center)
- The package include: 1 pair Fan , not include screws, please keep your own screws from your Graphic Card
- Please contact us if any questions or you buy wrong fan
- Model Number:FDC10H12D9-C
- Fan Size:92x92x25mm
- Lines:4 Lines
- Bearing:Fluid Bearing
- Fan Life:50000 hrs
- ❤UNIVERSAL GPU COOLER: GPU video card cooler fans 2 x 92mm mining rig fans designed for most universal graphic card video card VGA cooling,can compatible with LSI MegaRaid HBA SAS 9361-8i card Optiplex 9020mt The 1050ti GPU FurMark GPU MSI Vega 56 Air Boost RTX2070 AMD R9 280 ASRock Taichi x399 RTX 2060 rx 580 RTX 2060 ASUS TUF rtx2080 graphic card cooler mining rig frame.just please check the size to make sure your pc has enough space.
- ❤5V 7V 12V VOLTAGE: 1x Power D-type interface cable ,four interface with 5V 7V 12V voltage sticker,choose different voltage to get airflow: 38CFM ,56CFM ,95CFM and different noise level.
- ❤FAN SPLITTER CABLE:1x 4Pin fan splitter cable,you can combine 3x92mm fans into one interface to be connected with voltage cable.ignore it,Each fan can be worked independently,easy operation and replacement.
- ❤PACKAGE INCLUDED: 2x92mm fans(PCI bracket screwed), 1x multi-voltage cable ,1x fan splitter cable.
- ❤100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK : If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return your product for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.
- Model:FD8015H12S Voltage: DC 12V Current: 0.32AMP Fan
- Suitable For Gigabyte Radeon VII HBM2 16G GPU
- Suitable For MSI Radeon VII 16G Graphics Card
- Suitable For Powercolor Radeon VII 16GB Video Card
- Suitable For XFX Sapphire Radeon VII
Best Graphics Card Fans Buying Guide
Before choosing the best graphics card you should consider following options:
1. Clock Speed: All things being equal, the higher the clock speed of a graphics card, the better it will be for gaming.
This will particularly be the case if you are gaming at higher resolutions, such as 1440p or 4K.
Higher clock speeds will allow the graphics card to render frames at a faster rate, which in turn means a smoother gaming experience. Higher clock speeds will also allow the card to complete tasks quicker, which is particularly useful when using the card for video editing or 3D rendering.
2. Memory Size: Memory size generally follows a similar trend to clock speed. The larger the memory size, the better the overall performance of the card.
By increasing the amount of memory on the graphics card, you are allowing the card to hold more information that it needs to process, which in turn means it can complete tasks quicker.
3. Memory Type: Memory comes in different types, including DDR4, GDDR5 and even GDDR5X.
Depending on the type of memory a graphics card has, it can have a big impact on the overall performance of the card.
For example, if a card has GDDR5 memory, it will have a higher overall performance than if it has DDR4 memory.
4. VRAM: VRAM stands for Video RAM and it is different to the memory we have talked about already.
Having a lot of Video RAM will allow the graphics card to run games at higher resolutions and with higher levels of detail without stuttering or slowing down.
If you want to run games at 4K with max settings, then you will want a graphics card with a lot of VRAM.
5. VRAM Type: VRAM comes in different types, including GDDR5, GDDR5X, and even HBM2.
The main difference between VRAM types is the overall bandwidth they have. The higher the bandwidth, the better the overall performance of the card.
6. Power Consumption: Not all graphics cards are created equally when it comes to power consumption. Some cards can draw more power than others, which will ultimately lead to higher electricity bills.
Obviously, a graphics card with a lower power draw will be better for the environment and for your wallet.
What else you should know about best graphics card fans
1. What are the best graphics card fans for cooling?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best graphics card fan for cooling will vary depending on the specific graphics card and cooling setup. However, some of the more popular graphics card fans for cooling include the Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme III, the Corsair Air Series AF120, and the NZXT Kraken G10.
2. What are the best graphics card fans for noise reduction?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of graphics card, the level of noise reduction desired, and the budget. Some of the best fans for noise reduction are those that are specifically designed for graphics cards, such as the MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics Card Fan. Other fans that may be suitable for graphics cards include the Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Fan and the Corsair ML140 Pro LED Fan.
3. What are the best graphics card fans for overclocking?
There is no definitive answer to this question as different graphics card fans will offer different levels of performance and cooling depending on the make and model of the card. However, some of the more popular choices for overclocking graphics cards include the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra Gaming, MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke OC, and Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme.
4. What are the best graphics card fans for aesthetics?
The best graphics card fans for aesthetics are the Noctua NF-A12x25 and the Corsair LL120 RGB.
5. What are the best graphics card fans for gaming?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on personal preference. Some gamers prefer graphics card fans that are very quiet, while others prefer fans that move a lot of air and keep the card cool. Ultimately, it is up to the gamer to decide what is best for them.
On the market, there are numerous best graphics card fans. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best graphics card fans will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.