In industrial settings, workers are often carrying out tasks that are critical to the production process but also very dangerous. While workers are trained on how to safely operate machinery, it’s also important to have a backup plan in case something goes wrong. One way to make sure workers have an additional layer of safety is to use an industrial warning alarm.
Not only are industrial warning alarms a crucial safety tool, they also help to prevent costly damage to machines and loss of product.
With so many different types of alarms on the market, it can be challenging to determine which one is right for your operation. To help, we’ve rounded up the best industrial warning alarms for a variety of settings.
Our Editor’s Best Industrial Warning Alarms Reviews
- Product Name: Industrial Signal Alarm Tower Lamp
- Rated Voltage: AC 110V; Power: 1W
- Sound Level: 120dB; Material: shade-PC, base-ABS
- High brightness with 20 high-intensity LED beads, long lifespan and lower power consumption compared with other rotating lights.
- Applicable in traffic control as a warning light, emergency situation as a rescue beacon, as well as warehouse and factory safety, EMT, utility vehicles, oversized loads, crane and boom operators.
- Sound&flash Strobe Siren will Alarm When Connect AC Power, Signaling device for programmed timing, scheduling, notifications
- Sound: 110 (dB/1m)
- Working Voltage: From 90V to 250V AC,Rated Current (mA): 300mA@110V AC
- Package Content: 1x Strobe Horn; Color: Red.
- 【Remote control】The remote control is valid within 5m (no obstacles). You can freely turn on/off, adjust 3 kinds of alarm sounds and volume with it.
- 【USB port】There is a USB port designed within the lamp shape. You can upload your own audio via the port. Please note that the audio should be MP3 format and less than 4MB.
- 【Sound&Flash】There are plenty of LED lamp beads used for bright flash. And the siren can reach to 120dB. Sound and flash can work together for better warning.
- 【Weatherproof】It adopts cold-roll steel sheets as body, which can be waterproof for outdoor use.And ABS materials is used as lamp shape to better light scatter.
- 【Applications】Both wall mount and base installation are optional. Can be widely used in warehouses, crane, building sites, tunnel construction, metallurgy, ports, construction site, school security etc.
- 【Sound and light alarm】115db loudspeaker with light flashing alarm, flashing frequency 90-150 times/minute, can give people a timely warning.
- 【Energy saving and environmental protection】High brightness LED light emitting tube, 50000 hours of service life, low heat generation, energy saving, no maintenance often bright.
- 【Easy installation】This machine does not come with a plug, just need simple wiring, you can install it to the desired place at will. The bottom is fixed with a metal frame and triangular screws, easy to install and firm.
- 【Wide application】It adopts premium material, which is dustproof and moistureproof. It can be widely used in schools, factories, communities,
- 【Note】This alarm is a basic model, the volume and tone cannot be adjusted, if you need more functions, please refer to: B086DKJH9B, B0861YLZFX. （Or contact us at any time)
- 【Led highlighted】 The warning lamp adopts the highlight durable patch lamp bead, which makes the day shine.
- 【Multilayer spiral light transmission lampshade】 The lampshade of sound and light alarm adopts spiral design, with good light transmission and more durable PC material.
- 【High decibel warning】 It can send out clear and loud warning sound, let the ear quickly receive warning information, and the range of sound transmission is wide.
- 【Firm metal base】 There are three mounting holes at the bottom for fixing, which is convenient and firm to install.
- 【Application】 The alarm horn is suitable used in the workshop, factory, mall, security post, construction site...
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Made of high quality material, strong and sturdy
- It has buzzer alarm, the sound is clear and loud
- Steady-on lighting in red, orange and green color
- Suitable for machine tools, mechanical equipment
- HIGH SOUND LEVEL: MIRKOO backup alarm can make a powerful beeping sound that is 110dB(±3dB). Nobody will ignore this beeping sound when you are reversing vehicle.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: MIRKOO backup alarm is made from premium quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. High decibel, good sound quality, low current, and long lifespan. It can work in a variety of temperature environments, no matter you are in Florida or Alaska.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our backup alarm is very easy to install, you just need to splice a wire from the positive screw terminal to the power wires of the reverse light or a reverse switch installed on the dashboard, then splice a wire to the ground(Negative wire).
- UNIVERSAL FIT: MIRKOO backup alarm is designed to work on 12-80 Volt DC vehicles. It will automatically adjust to a voltage range of 12-80 volt vehicles. Including Trucks Vans Freight Vehicles Cars Lorries SUV.
- Manufacturer sales(100% SATISFACTION): Buy MIRKOO backup alarm without risk. We provide 100% Lifetime Money Back. You’ll totally love it or get all your money back. What are you waiting for? Just add it to your cart.
- Features: 110VAC-120VAC 3W red strobe LED warning light with Buzzer. This beacon light is specially designed for public emergency warning alarm
- Installation method: bolt bottom, installed by directly screw mounting at fixed position, used in industrial and mechanical equipment or security alarm system.Tips: Wiring knowledge required(If you do not know how to install or wiring, contact us, we will immediately solve for you）
- Sound Level: 90dB buzzer that is synchronized with the High-brightness warning light operation for conspicuous effect.
- Material: Shade-PS base-ABS, Protection Grade IP44 protection grade dedicate to both indoors and outdoors environment.shockproof, dustproof and waterproof, reliable quality.
- Application: Applicable in traffic control as a warning light, emergency situation as a rescue beacon, as well as warehouse and factory safety, EMT, utility vehicles, oversized loads, crane and boom operators.
- Material: Plastic, Electronic Parts
- Voltage: 24V DC; Light Color: Red
- Size: 80 x 190mm / 3.1'' x 7.5'' (Base Dia.*H)
- Weight: 250g
- Package Content: 1 x Industrial Signal Light
- Buzzer: YES; Alarm: 90dB;Model:LED-502-T3J;Voltage: DC 24V
- Light Color : Red, Green, Yellow;Total Size : 310mm x 50mm/ 12.2"x 2"(L*D)
- Cable Length(Approx.) : 60cm/ 23.6";Pole Size : 16x 260mm/ 0.67" x 10.2" (D*L);L BracketSize : 75 x 65mm/ 3" x 2.6"(H*L)
- Installing Hole Dia : 8mm/ 0.31";Material : ABS, Electronic Parts;Cable Color : Red, Green, Yellow, Gray,Purple
- Net Weight : 440g;Package Content : 1 x Industrial Tower Signal Light1 x Install Stand
Best Industrial Warning Alarms Buying Guide
Before choosing the best industrial warning alarms you should consider following options:
1. Sound Intensity: One of the most important factors to consider is the sound intensity of the alarm. In case of fire alarms, the sound can go up to 130 decibels.
This is the maximum limit of sound that the human ear can tolerate. Anything higher than this can cause permanent damage to the eardrum.
So, if you are buying alarm systems for your industrial unit, make sure they are capable of producing high sound levels. This will help in alerting everyone in and around the area.
2. Sound Characteristics: Besides the intensity of the sound, you should also pay attention to its characteristics.
The three characteristics you should look for are:
a. Tone: Be it a single tone or a combination of multiple tones, you need to find an alarm that has a tone that is audible for a long distance. If the tone is loud but doesn’t carry for a long distance, people might not be able to hear the alarm from a great distance.
b. Duration: The alarm should sound for a period of at least 30 seconds. Otherwise, people might not be able to find out the source of the alarm or take necessary action.
c. Intelligibility: The alarm sound should be easily intelligible. The alarm should indicate the cause of alarm. For example, an alarm tone that indicates fire and gas may have different sound characteristics.
3. Optimum Volume: The optimum volume is the volume that an alarm system should produce to alert people.
The optimum volume depends on the distance of the alarm from the people who are supposed to be alerted.
For example, if the alarm is supposed to be heard by people who are 100 meters away, the alarm should produce a sound that has a maximum of 85 decibels.
If the sound produced is above 85 decibels, the people will not be able to hear it, no matter how close they are to the alarm.
4. Location of the Alarm: The location of the alarm is also very important. You need to place the alarm in a place where it can be easily accessed.
The alarm should be located in a place that is easily visible. If the alarm is placed in a hard-to-reach place, people might not be able to find it and may not be able to respond in time.
What else you should know about industrial warning alarms
1. What are the different types of industrial warning alarms?
The different types of industrial warning alarms are visual, auditory, and tactile.
2. How do industrial warning alarms work?
Industrial warning alarms can work in a variety of ways, depending on the specific system. Some common methods include sirens, bells, horns, and flashing lights.
3. What are the benefits of using industrial warning alarms?
The benefits of using industrial warning alarms include reducing the number of accidents, improving communication between employees, and reducing insurance costs.
4. How can industrial warning alarms be used effectively?
Industrial warning alarms can be used effectively by making sure that they are properly placed and by making sure that they are properly maintained.
5. What are some common problems with industrial warning alarms?
Some common problems with industrial warning alarms include false alarms, missed alarms, and nuisance alarms.
On the market, there are numerous best industrial warning alarms. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best industrial warning alarms will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.