When you have a chronic illness, one of the most upsetting things is feeling self-conscious about your body. You know you’re not feeling at your healthiest, and things can sometimes get worse when you’re not wearing clothes that accentuate your best features. That’s why we rounded up the best medical patient gowns on Amazon. These gowns are not only cute, but also flattering for all body types, and some even have pockets so you can stow your phone and other items while you’re in bed.
Read on to find out more about our favorite medical patient gowns.
Our Editor’s Best Medical Patient Gowns Reviews
- Pack of 6 unisex gowns for both men and women - Our hospital gowns for home care are extremely comfortable, easy, and simple to wear.
- These gowns are perfect for any number of situations including surgery, chemotherapy, nursing, etc.
- Each of our hospital gown for women and men is made with care and high-quality material, thus, distinguishing us from other products in the market.
- Each patient gown fits up to 2XL size and is made of Cotton (60%) and Polyester (40%).
- Re-washable and reusable - Can be easily machine washed. Machine wash on the gentlest cycle with cold water and sundry or tumble dry on low when needed.
- Tissue/Poly/Tissue gowns are front or back opening
- Poly waist ties included that stretch for desired length
- Embossed poly layer provides extra strength
- Offers ample patient coverage and hygienic security
- Size: 30" x 42"
- UNISEX HOSPITAL GOWNS 6 PACK- Economic pack of 6, the hospital gowns fit both genders perfectly and sizes up to 2XL. Having overall length 46", Chest 30" & Bottom 66" with baggy sleeves and neckties helps in preserving the modesty of its wearer while making it easy to wear and change.
- LIGHT AND DURABLE- Made from high-quality cotton blend material (48% Polyester & 52% Cotton), the patient gown is light-weighted, exceptionally soft and skin-friendly. Excellent stitching and professionally hemmed edges make the gown exceptionally durable.
- VERSATILE IN USE- Our patient gowns are an ideal choice to be used at nursing homes, hospitals, clinics physiotherapy sessions, chemotherapy, and surgery or while delivering a baby. If you are planning an extended stay in the hospital, these gowns provide you with all the comfort and ease that is required in the hospital setting.
- REUSABLE AND WASHABLE/ COST EFFECTIVE- These patient gowns are durable enough to survive frequent washing without any wear and tear which makes them more practical and cheaper to use. If soiled accidentally, the gowns are cheaper to be disposed of.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS- It's recommended to machine wash the gowns on the gentlest cycle with cold water and sundry or tumble dry on low when needed. It’s also bleach safe.
- UNISEX HOSPITAL GOWNS SINGLE PACK- Utopia Care single hospital gown is designed to fit all sizes upto 2XL for both genders. Measuring overall length 46", Chest 30" & Bottom 66" with sizeable sleeves and neckties helps in preserving the modesty of its wearer while making it trouble-free to wear and change.
- STRONG AND LASTING QUALITY- Made from high-quality cotton blend material (48% Polyester & 52% Cotton), the patient gown is light-weighted, exceptionally smooth to touch. Professional stitching with hemmed edges make the gown exceptionally durable.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SITUATION- Our patient gown is an absolute choice to be used at nursing homes, hospitals, clinics physiotherapy sessions, chemotherapy, and surgery or while delivering a baby. If you are planning an extended stay in the hospital, this gown provides you with all the relaxation and ease that is required in the hospital.
- ECONOMICAL IN USE- Sturdy in nature, the gowns are able to undergo frequent washing without the worry of wear and tear. Durabilty of the gowns make it more practical and cheaper to use. However, If soiled accidentally, the gown is cheaper to be disposed of.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS- It's recommended to machine wash the gown on the gentlest cycle with cold water and sundry or tumble dry on low when needed. It’s also bleach safe.
- Quality Choices At A Value Price
- Quality Products For Healthcare Professionals
- Item Package Width: 29.2 Centimeters
- Product Type: Professional Healthcare
- 1 PACK UNISEX HOSPITAL GOWNS- Economic pack of 1, the hospital gowns fit both genders perfectly and sizes up to 2XL. Sweep is 65"; Sleeves: 15"; Center Drop: 43” with baggy sleeves. Easy and comfortable to wear with a new and improved back tie.
- LIGHT AND DURABLE- Our gowns fit up to size 2XL and are made from high-quality cotton blend material (55% cotton/45% poly blend), the patient gown is light-weighted, extremely soft and skin-friendly. They can be easily washed and worn multiple times. Excellent stitching and professionally hemmed edges make the gown exceptionally durable.
- VERSATILE- Our patient gowns are an ideal choice to be used at nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, chemotherapy, and surgery. If you are planning an extended stay in the hospital, these gowns provide you with all the comfort and ease that is required in the hospital setting. Perfect for hospitals, nursing homes, and same day surgeries.
- REUSABLE AND WASHABLE- These patient gowns are durable enough to survive frequent washing without any wear and tear which makes them more practical and cheaper to use.
- WASH INSTRUCTIONS- Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and sundry or tumble dry on low.
- IF YOU'RE CARING FOR SOMEONE AT HOME OR WANT A CHANGE OF CLOTHES FOR A HOSPITAL OR NURSING HOME PATIENT, this comfortable gown is the answer
- LARGE, ROOMY RAGLAN SLEEVES ALLOW FREE MOVEMENT OF THE ARMS AND EASY ACCESS FOR BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING, I.V. tubes and other tests
- PERFECT FOR MEN OR WOMEN, the gown allows easy dressing and undressing with a convenient hook and loop closure at the neck
- MADE OF DURABLE POLYESTER/COTTON BLEND FABRIC that's easy to care for; Machine washable
- SIZE: XL (extra large); machine washable
- NOT YOUR AVERAGE HOSPITAL GOWN - Classy Pal hospital gowns are designed for comfort, style, and ease of wear. It features two back tie closures for easy fitting and adjusting, two buttoned openings on both shoulders, and two front pockets! Truly made for comfort and function. Whether you’re looking for a simple maternity gown or a versatile hospital gown, it’s the perfect choice of wear for hospital stay
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE - Say goodbye to small patient gowns, Classy Pal’s hospital gown is not your average one size fits all stay-in gown, it’s the RIGHT size for all gown. Featuring a soft and comfortable, high-quality cotton blend fabric for lasting comfort and durability, plus eco-friendly material! Reusable and washable products prevent solid wastes and pollution by minimizing the need to harvest new raw materials, therefore improving our communities
- REUSABLE & WASHABLE - Fits comfortably to most sizes and in many situations. Feel even better knowing you're in the right clothes for labor, therapy, surgery, or recovery! Get the needed cover and comfort with Classy Pal’s labor and delivery gown that can be worn and laundered as often as you like. The convenient size also makes it possible for use as hospital gowns for men
- DESIGNED IN THE USA - Each Classy Pal Hospital Gown was designed with love in the USA with you in mind; from the beautiful, printed pattern to the soft cotton blend choice of fabric. Give warmth to your loved ones with these hospital gowns for women that are comfortable and pleasant to wear during labor and delivery, maternity gown, birthing gown, operation, and more!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and outstanding customer service for no-risk purchasing!
- UNIVERSAL FIT HOSPITAL GOWNS 6 PACK - Unisex patient gowns that come in an economic pack of 6, fits both genders perfectly and sizes up to 2XL. With an overall length of 46", Chest 30" & Bottom 66" with wide baggy sleeves and neckties serve to maintain the wearer’s decency while making it stress-free to wear and change.
- LIGHT AND RESILIENT - The patient gown is made of high-quality cotton blend material (48% Polyester & 52% Cotton) that is light-weight, sturdy and and remarkably gentle to touch. The gown is quite durable thanks to excellent stitching and properly hemmed edges.
- MULTIUSE - Our patient GOWNS are suitable for usage in nursing homes, hospitals, clinics, physiotherapy sessions, chemotherapy, surgery, and childbirth. If you're going to be in the hospital for a long time, these gowns will give you with all the comfort and convenience you'll need.
- PRACTICAL AND CHEAP - These patient gowns are sturdy enough to withstand many washings without fading, making them more practical and affordable to use. If the gowns get soiled by accident, it is less expensive to dispose of them.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Machine wash on the gentlest cycle with cold water and sundry or tumble dry on low when needed. It's also safe to use with bleach.
Best Medical Patient Gowns Buying Guide
Before choosing the best medical patient gowns you should consider following options:
1. Practicality: There’s no point in buying a piece of hospital apparel that doesn’t fit properly or feels uncomfortable to wear. Before you buy, try on different styles to see what feels best.
2. Style: The right clothing can make a patient feel more like a person and less like a number in the hospital.
3. Durability: Disposable gowns may seem like the most economical choice, but they can add up if you have to replace them regularly.
4. Cost: Disposable gowns are usually the least expensive, while reusable gowns can vary widely in price.
5. Environmental impact: Disposable gowns can have a huge environmental impact, since they are often not recycled or disposed of properly.
6. Comfort: Some patient gowns are cut too low in the back, which leaves the patient exposed and feeling self-conscious about the backside view.
7. Color options: Not all hospitals offer a variety of colors and patterns for their patients, but some do.
8. Availability: Disposable gowns are usually readily available in most hospitals, while others may not carry or stock them.
9. Comfort: Although the fabric feels soft, some gowns are made with a scratchy material that can be uncomfortable for patients.
10. Color options: Not all hospitals offer a variety of colors and patterns for their patients, but some do.
11. Availability: Disposable gowns are usually readily available in most hospitals, while others may not carry or stock them.
12. Wearing a gown that fastens in the front rather than in back can make getting changed for a doctor’s appointment more discreet and convenient.
13. Wearing a gown that has a pocket can be helpful for keeping small items like a wallet and cell phone close by.
14. Having a split back makes changing easier.
15. You can wear a gown over your regular clothes or under your clothes.
16. Different styles provide different levels of coverage, so patients can choose the right amount of modesty.
What else you should know about medical patient gowns
1. How are medical patient gowns designed?
Medical patient gowns are designed to provide a high level of comfort and flexibility for patients. They are typically made from a soft, breathable fabric that helps to keep patients cool and comfortable. The gowns are also designed to provide easy access for medical staff, with a variety of closures and openings that allow for easy access to the patient’s body.
2. How are medical patient gowns manufactured?
There is no one answer to this question as different manufacturers have different processes for making medical patient gowns. However, in general, most gowns are made from a fabric such as cotton or polyester that has been treated with a fire-retardant finish. The fabric is then cut to the desired shape and size and sewn together. Some manufacturers also add extra features such as pockets or Velcro closures.
3. How are medical patient gowns used?
Medical patient gowns are used by patients who are undergoing medical procedures. The gowns are typically made of a lightweight, absorbent material that helps to keep the patient’s skin and clothing clean and dry.
4. How are medical patient gowns cleaned?
Medical patient gowns are usually cleaned with a washing machine and dryer.
5. How are medical patient gowns disposed of?
Medical patient gowns are disposed of in a variety of ways depending on the type of gown and the facility. Some gowns may be thrown away, while others may be sent to a laundry service.
On the market, there are numerous best medical patient gowns. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best medical patient gowns will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.