Before you drink that glass of water, consider whether it’s really the best option for you. While most of us think of water as the healthiest beverage option, not all water is created equal. For example, you may not be drinking the right amount of water if you’re not regularly urinating and you have dark rings under your eyes.
To make sure you’re drinking the best water for you, you’ll want to consider things like the water’s pH level, the presence of contaminants like lead and chlorine, and whether the water is rich in minerals.
Read on to learn more about the best mineral drinking water.
Our Editor’s Best Mineral Drinking Water Reviews
- Pack of six
- Sparkling thirst quencher with the fresh flavor
- A liter covers a third of the daily requirements of calcium and magnesium
- 100% Daily Value of 5 Trace Minerals - Double Wood's concentrate trace mineral drops contain 100% the Daily Value of Iodine, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, and Chromium
- Contains 17+ Trace Minerals for Water - Double Wood's Mineral drops for drinking water contain over 17 different liquid minerals (compare to leading brands)
- 8 Fluid Ounces of Concentrate Trade Mineral Drops - Double Wood Mineral Supplements provides you with 95 servings of trace minerals which can easily be added to drinking water
- Over 50% of Americans May be Deficient in One or More Trace Minerals - Double Wood's Trace Minerals Drops can help you get the recommended daily value for multiple trace minerals
- Vegan Safe, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, USA Proud: Double Wood's liquid trace minerals are manufactured right here in the USA, Vegan Safe, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
- LEARN WHY BONNEVAL IS POSSIBLY THE MOST NATURAL WATER ON EARTH : Bonneval is the only mineral water that takes 2000 years of filtration and enrichment before it springs naturally in Savoie, the French Alps.
- THIS WATER FELL ON THE EARTH 2000 YEARS AGO : The water trickles subsequently through 250 million years old rock-formations which prevents it from pollution in a later phase. In this process it gets a perfect natural filtration and a natural enrichment with minerals and electrolytes. As it springs naturally this is water is free from human intervention and not impacted by any pollution.
- RESPONSIBLE BY NATURE : Our bottles are made of 100% RPET = recycled and recyclable plastic, which proves to be at the moment the most eco-friendly packaging: even better then aluminium or tetrapack. We pack our bottles in a carton box, the cap is eco-friendly, the label is organic and the ink biodegradable. We protect nature by capping the capacity to max 20% of the potential.
- CONNECT TO THE ESSENTIALS : Bonneval is a company with a mission: better mankind, responsible by nature. Bonneval gets audited on her performance. Bonneval invites you to use this beautiful example of the cycle of nature as an inspiration to take a moment for yourself and connect to the essential
- OUR WATER IS FOR EVERYONE : Available in still or sparkling, in 16.9 ad 33.8 Fl oz. The great rich taste of real natural mineral water.
- Bottled at the source in Tuscany Italy
- Naturally alkaline; Filtered by the earth for a special mineral balance that gives it the smoothest taste
- Acqua Panna is served in the best restaurants around the world
- Minerals in Every Drop - Electrolytes drops formulated with essential minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and micro-elements for dehydration relief. Our 30 ml mineral drops enrich up to 15 liters of water.
- Recharge & Hydrate - With our electrolyte mix hydration drops, you get the ultimate hydration choice before, during, and after every workout. Every drop contains 75 minerals to recharge and hydrate you.
- Miracle In A Bottle - Upgrade your regular drinking water with our sugar free electrolytes. 100% pure ingredients for fast absorption and contains no artificial additives, chemicals, or sweeteners.
- Your Active Lifestyle Partner - Our mineral drops for drinking water is designed for the demanding needs of endurance athletes. It replenishes missing and lost electrolytes for improved performance.
- Revitalize with Water Drops - Your go-to electrolyte minerals for water! A must-have for everyone with an active lifestyle. Click 'Add to Cart' and get stronger every day while staying hydrated!
- Twelve 16.9 fl oz./.5 L BPA-free plastic bottles. EBT item in eligible states
- Sparkling water imported from Italy
- Crisp and clean taste pairs well with any meal
- Zero calories, low sodium, and no artificial colors or flavors
- Naturally enriched with calcium, magnesium, and mineral salts
- MINERAL DEFICIENCY AFFECTS 90% OF AMERICANS – Simply add our low sodium drops to filtered drinking water to replenish essential minerals your body may not be getting from your diet
- NUMEROUS HEALTH BENEFITS – Full spectrum Ionic Trace Minerals aids in mineral absorption, helps restore pH balance, and supports normal bowel function, sleep, mood, muscles and the body's complex electrical system functions
- IF YOU CAN TASTE IT, YOU PUT TOO MUCH IN – ConcenTrace is all natural and highly concentrated with no added preservatives, flavors, or sweeteners. Add it to water, a smoothie, or food to mask the taste. Begin by taking 10 drops throughout the day for 3 days. Increase the serving slightly each day until you get to ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice daily
- HIGHEST QUALITY | MAXIMUM ABSORPTION – Pure ingredients you can trust to perform, 3rd party tested for purity, potency and quality (including heavy metals) in USA, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
- REMINERALIZE YOUR BODY – At Trace Minerals, our mission is to remineralize the world and to help people achieve and maintain the ideal level of trace minerals that are just right for them. Feel the difference from America’s #1 Trace Mineral Supplement Brand
- PREMIUM BY NATURE: Waiakea water originates in Hawaii through snowmelt and rain on the pristine peak of the Mauna Loa volcano. The water is then filtered through thousands of feet of porous volcanic rock, enhancing it with minerals and electrolytes
- NATURALLY ALKALINE: With a pH of 8.2, Waiakea is one of the most alkaline natural waters in the world. Waiakea Water has no artificial processes and no decreased pH over time
- NATURALLY MINERAL & ELECTROLYTE RICH : Waiakea Water naturally contains minerals & electrolytes and provides the recommended daily value of Silica at just over 30 mg.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY: Waiakea prides itself on using high-grade, BPA free, RPET post-consumer recycled plastic that uses 85% less energy to manufacture and reduces carbon emissions by over 90%. Certified Carbon Neutral
- CHARITABLE: For every liter of Waiakea you buy, Waiakea donates 1 week's supply of clean water to those in need in Africa and throughout the world, through our incredible partner, Pump Aid
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: The Santevia Mineral Stones are a replacement filter for the Santevia Gravity Water System.
- MINERALS IN EVERY GLASS: The Mineral Stones continuously release easily absorbed minerals into the water, including calcium, magnesium, phosporus and potassium to create water that’s healthier for you. Support your optimal health and love your body from the inside out with clean and mineralized water.
- THE ALKALINE DIFFERENCE: Santevia water filters raise the pH of your water by up to +2.0 units creating a smooth and silky taste. By increasing the alkalinity (resistance to acid) of your water you support your body's ability to fight unhealthy acidity.
- IMPROVES TASTE: Adding healthy minerals to your makes it taste fresh and delicious!
- LASTS 2 YEAR: The Mineral Stones lasts for 2 years and can be boiled to refresh and keep clean.
- NATURALLY ALKALINE: Naturally pH 8 means good taste & good for you. JUST Still has a naturally occurring pH of 8.0 because it’s pristine spring water that collects its minerals from the mountains where it flows —not from some super-processed powder added to the water before it’s bottled. Our water contains minerals like magnesium and calcium which make it good for your body and make JUST crisp, pure, and delicious.
Best Mineral Drinking Water Buying Guide
Before choosing the best mineral drinking water you should consider following options:
1. Location of Source: Not all drinking water is created equal. Where your source is located will make a difference in the overall quality of the water.
Water that originates from the northern part of the country generally has a higher mineral content, as well as a higher overall pH. If you prefer a water with a lower alkaline taste, then you may want to consider a source from the south.
2. pH Level: The pH level of your water is a good indicator of how acidic or alkaline it is. The pH scale measures how acidic or alkaline water is. It ranges from 0 to 14.
A pH of 7 is considered neutral. Water with a pH level below 7 is considered acidic, while water with a pH level above 7 is considered alkaline.
Water with a higher alkaline content typically has a higher TDS level, but not always. It’s important to note that acidic waters are generally not good for your health.
3. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): The TDS level of your water is an indicator of how mineral rich it is. Water that contains higher levels of TDS generally has a higher pH as well, but that is not always the case.
The TDS level of water typically correlates to the amount of calcium, magnesium and potassium it contains. Water with higher TDS levels is typically healthier for drinking, but that is not always the case.
4. Iron Content: While iron is needed for proper health, too much of it can be harmful. Water that has a higher than normal amount of iron can cause staining of your plumbing and appliances and cause a metallic taste.
Water with a higher iron content can also stain and damage clothes and fabrics. You may want to consider a water source with a higher iron content if you are planning to use the water to wash clothes or if you live in a rural area and use the water for watering livestock.
5. Nitrate Content: Drinking water with a high nitrate concentration can have negative health effects. Nitrates can have an effect on infants, as well as people with diabetes.
It’s important to note that chlorinating your water will not remove nitrates. If your source has a high nitrate concentration you may want to consider another source.
What else you should know about mineral drinking water
1. What are the benefits of mineral water?
Some benefits of mineral water are that it can be a good source of minerals, it can help with weight loss, it can improve skin health, and it can help to detox the body.
2. What are the different types of mineral water?
There are many types of mineral water, but some of the most common include carbonated, sparkling, and still mineral water.
3. What are the best ways to enjoy mineral water?
The best ways to enjoy mineral water is to either drink it straight from the bottle or to pour it into a glass.
4. How can I tell if a mineral water is of high quality?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as different people may have different opinions on what constitutes “high quality” mineral water. However, some factors that could be considered include the water’s taste, clarity, and overall purity. Additionally, it is important to check the source of the water to ensure that it comes from a reputable and reliable source.
5. What are the possible side effects of drinking mineral water?
The possible side effects of drinking mineral water are diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal cramps.
On the market, there are numerous best mineral drinking water. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best mineral drinking water will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.