It wasn’t so long ago that drinking wine meant chugging the actual juice of the grape, no matter how tart or tannic it was. But today, the landscape of low-proof wines is far more diverse and includes everything from rosé to light-bodied white wines.
Of course, there are still plenty of reasons to reach for a glass of water or soda when you’re not much of a drinker, but if you want to start exploring wine options beyond what’s in a box, these are the best non-alcoholic options.
Read on to learn more about our favorite non alcoholic wines.
Our Editor’s Best Non Alcoholic Wine Reviews
- [ULTRA-PREMIUM LUXURY] Sumptuous aromatics of sweet dark cherry, blackberry, bergamot and black pepper kissed with bouquet of calming French lavender. A bold blend of Ruby Cabernet and Barbera grapes, with a whisper of effervescence and dry finish.
- [5 CALORIES ZERO CARBS] Nix the calories, sugar, carbs and regrets. You will never see added sugars, concentrate, fruit juice or filler on our top-shelf premium wine labels. Huzzah!
- [AWARD WINNING TASTE] Each award winning varietal is a combination of wine making artistry and superior ingredients. We use vacuum processes to remove the alcohol and vinify Starla with the finest botanicals and aromatics to deliver a luscious, full bodied wine. Yes please!
- [EARTHY, GORGEOUS, MOODY] Sumptuous aromatics of sweet dark cherry, blackberry, bergamot and black pepper kissed with bouquet of calming French lavender. A bold blend of Ruby Cabernet and Barbera grapes, with a whisper of acid and a dry finish.
- [NON-ALCOHOLIC]: Inclusive options for drinkers and non-drinkers alike!
- ARIEL oak-aged Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of black currants, cherry, blueberries and chocolate, with soft tannins and a dry finish.
- Try this with manchego, carne asada, Texas chili, wood-fired pizza.
- 52 calories per 8 oz. serving
- Rich in color and flavor
- Pack of 2
- Drink With Confidence: Great for designated drivers, wine tasting parties, and work events.
- Non Alcoholic
- Low Sugar
- Gluten Free
- Full Bodied
- Product Type:Drink Flavored
- Item Package Dimension:14.0 " L X6.0 " W X6.0 " H
- Item Package Weight:6.2 Lbs
- Country Of Origin: France
- NON-ALCOHOLIC SPARKLING ROSE: This is not just sparkling grape juice or an imitation. Surely is made in partnership with the finest winemakers in Sonoma, California. We make a high quality wine the traditional way, then simply remove the alcohol. Wine and cocktail lovers, this is your new indulgence.
- TASTING NOTES: This IWSC 2022 award-winning rose combines soft strawberry, pear, and tropical fruit flavors balanced with a light acid for a full finish. Pairs well with delicately smoked fish, decadent sushi, and a thick slice of cheesecake.
- CLEAN LABEL: Made with natural ingredients, and wellness in mind, our non alcoholic sparkling wine checks off all the dietary boxes. Our rose is gluten free, vegan, 20 calories and 2g of sugar per serving.
- MADE FOR HAPPIER HOURS: Whatever reason you have for choosing an alternative beverage option, our goal is to satisfy that choice. We want to give you the best of both worlds: great-tasting wines that don’t compromise your health and allow you to stay social.
- WHY SURELY: For too long, opting out of alcohol has come with a social stigma. You shouldn’t feel weird or left out if you’re not drinking alcohol and you deserve to enjoy a highly crafted alternative option. We’re committed to offering a social drink that can sustain and improve your productivity and health goals, long term.
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- non alcholic wine
- TEETOTALER WINES are a perfect alternative for any social occasion without the after effects. With 0.0% alcohol, one may drink to their heart’s content!
- GREAT TASTE - The Airen grape, native to Spain, is used for this light and refreshing white. Teetotaler White delivers crisp notes of apple and roses and is smooth on the finish. A simple wine that goes well with fish, salads and my favorite, oysters on the shell!
- MINDFUL DRINKING - The removal of alcohol supports a healthier option as it removes most of the caloric content without stripping it of its polyphenol antioxidant benefits. Premium wine alternative without sacrificing the familiar taste of your favorite drink while allowing you to maintain your alcohol free lifestyle.
- RAISE A GLASS - An elegant, full-bodied non-alcoholic wine that makes a convenient hostess gift or a fun pregnancy gift for an expecting mom.
- unit count: 25.3605
- Product Type:Wine
- Item Package Dimension:16.306 cm L X16.408 cm W X37.388 cm H
- Item Package Weight:1.47 kg
- Country Of Origin: Germany
Best Non Alcoholic Wine Buying Guide
Before choosing the best non alcoholic wine you should consider following options:
1. Size of the bottle: Generally, the 750 ml bottle is the most popular size. This size is perfect for those who want to enjoy a glass of wine on their own or two with their meal.
You can also buy a magnum bottle of wine which is twice the size of a regular bottle. This is ideal for parties and special occasions.
2. Alcohol content: Non-alcoholic wines generally have 0-0.5% alcohol content. Some wines may have a higher alcohol content if they are made using special techniques.
The amount of alcohol in a bottle of wine can be found on the label.
3. Tastes: Non-alcoholic wines come with a variety of tastes. White, rose and red wines are the most common but you can also find sparkling, elderflower, cranberry, blackcurrant and many more.
4. Price: Non-alcoholic wines come at all price levels. The quality of the wine and the brand will affect the price.
More expensive bottles usually have a higher alcohol content.
What else you should know about non alcoholic wine
1. What is non alcoholic wine?
Non alcoholic wine is wine that contains no alcohol.
2. How is non alcoholic wine made?
The wine is made in the same way as regular wine, however, the fermentation process is stopped before all the sugar is converted to alcohol.
3. What are the benefits of non alcoholic wine?
Non alcoholic wine is a great alternative for those who do not want to consume alcohol or are unable to drink alcohol for medical reasons. Non alcoholic wine can offer many of the same benefits as regular wine, such as relaxation, increased appetite, and improved blood circulation. Additionally, non alcoholic wine is often lower in calories and sugar than regular wine.
4. What are the best non alcoholic wines?
The best non-alcoholic wines are those that have been specifically made to be non-alcoholic. There are a number of companies that make non-alcoholic wine, and they all use different methods to remove the alcohol from the wine. Some of the more popular brands include Fre wines, Eden wines, and Non Alcoholic Wines.
5. How do I store non alcoholic wine?
The best way to store wine is in a cool, dark place. A wine cellar is ideal, but a closet or pantry will work as long as it is not in direct sunlight or near a heat source.
On the market, there are numerous best non alcoholic wine. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best non alcoholic wine will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.