Before diving into a project, it’s always smart to make sure you have all the necessary tools. When working with a delicate material like glass, you need to make sure you’re using the right pipe for the job. It goes without saying that you need a quality glass pipe to enjoy your favorite smoking blends, but what about your safety? Many glass enthusiasts also like to work with this material to create their own artisanal work. Whether you’re a pro looking for a well-balanced standard or a novice who wants to play around with blowing glass at home, it’s important to have a trusty pipe to use.
Read on for our list of the best safety pipe markers.
Our Editor’s Best Safety Pipe Markers Reviews
- Product Type: Safety Supply
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Package Dimensions: 9.398 cms (L) x 9.652 cms (W) x 2.794 cms (H)
- PIPE MEASURER – This easy-to-use marking tool is designed for pipe fitters and welders as an economical measuring tool for setting center lines, establishing angles and marks for butt-ins, locating points inside pipes and tanks, laying out keyways, and measuring declivity
- STANDARD SIZE – This Curv-O Standard #6 model level tool may be used on pipes and tanks that measure one-half of inch in diameter or larger
- Y-HEAD – The center finder has a 4 inch Y-type head fitted with an adjustable dial bubble protractor (DSL)
- BEST OPERATION – Use this manual Jackson Safety hardened centering pin angle finder with a small hammer or mallet to tap the pin in for the most effective pipe marking
- SAFETY STANDARDS – When it comes to providing innovative safety solutions, welding tools with unparalleled features, long-lasting value, and comfort on the job, Jackson Safety has set the standard for the best protective gear and tools in the industry
- This pipe center finder is designed for pipe fitters and welders as an economical measuring tool for setting center lines,determining angles and marks for butt-ins and locating points inside pipes or tanks,arranging keyways and measuring declivity.
- The safety pipe marker centering tool is used on pipes and tanks that measure 0.5" in diameter or larger,this pipe center finder tool is used for pipe fitters and welders as a must have tool.
- The pipefitter tool is made of aluminum and hard alloy steel materials,which is sturdy, durable,highly flexible and heat-resistant gasket,has a long service life.
- The pipe fitting tool comes with 4" Y-shaped base with an adjustable dial bubble protractor,the 4 " Y-shaped base conforms to the curvature of the pipe,allowing you to quickly and accurately place the pipefitter tools.
- This center finder tool is easy to use:Use the hex wrench to tighten or loosen the hex nut,then place the pipe center finder on the pipe and find the desired angle,push the center column down to the fixed point position,tap with a hammer to mark on t
- PIPE MEASURER – Designed for pipe fitters and welders as an measurer for setting center lines, establishing angles and marks for butt-ins, locating points inside pipes and tanks, laying out keyways, and measuring declivity
- JUMBO SIZE – Curv-O-Mark Jumbo #7 model digital angle finder tool used on pipes and tanks that measure 1" in diameter and larger
- Y HEAD – The center finder has a 8" Y type head fitted with adjustable dial bubble protractor (DSL)
- BEST OPERATION – Use this Jackson Safety hardened centering pin angle finder with a small hammer or mallet to tap the pin in for the most effective pipe marking
- SAFETY STANDARDS – When it comes to providing innovative safety solutions, unparalleled features, long-lasting value, and comfort on the job, Jackson Safety has set the standard for the best protective gear and tools in the industry
- W. V. Graves (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 191 Pages - 12/30/1974 (Publication Date) - Graves Publishing Co. (Publisher)
- Model Number: 20425
- Item Package Length: 3.599999996328"
- Item Package Width: 3.599999996328"
- Item Package Height: 0.899999999082"
- Pipe Markers-To-Go are made of economical B-736 surface printed plastic for use on smooth, clean, dry pipe surfaces.
- Model Number: 20449
- Item Package Dimension: 4.49999999541" L x 1.299999998674" W x 0.899999999082" H
- Country Of Origin: China
- Accurate Pipe Center Locating: this pipe measuring tool is equipped with a 4 inch Y type head and a magnetic leg to ensure accurate measurements; You have the flexibility to push the center column down to the desired fixed position; It is indispensable in your collection of pipe welding tools
- Versatile and Compatible: pipefitter tools are effective and practical in establishing centerlines, determining angles and markings, locating points within pipes or tanks, arranging keyways, and calculating slopes; It can be applied to measuring tanks or pipes with a minimum diameter of about 0.5 inch or larger
- Adjustable Scale: pipe center finder is equipped with a scale in inches, an inch chart, and a tangent chart to assist you in creating straight lines along pipes; To determine the horizontal position, ensure that the green liquid bubble is positioned between the 2 lines on the protractor; When determining the angle, it is important to keep the green liquid bubble horizontally aligned regardless of the angle
- Durable and Reliable Construction: mainly crafted from aluminum alloy and stainless steel, pipe fitting tools are built to last; They can withstand the demands of most measuring projects, ensuring long lasting reliability and performance
- Easy to Operate: center finders are very easy to operate; Firstly, use the wrench provided to either loosen or tighten the hexagonal nut, secondly, position center finders onto the pipe to determine the desired angle, thirdly, lower the center column until it reaches the fixed point position, finally, gently strike the pipe with a hammer to create a permanent mark at the fixed point
- PREMIUM PIPE MEASURER: This easy to use marking tool is designed for pipe fitters and welders as an economical measuring tool for marking straight lines around pipes or to mark a straight edge prior to welding or cutting.
- HEAT RESISTANT MATERIAL: Comes in black and is made from a flexible gasket material which has excellent resistance to both low or high temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PRINTED SCALES: The tape is printed with a scale in inches, and features an inch chart, tangent chart, and other helpful markings to assist you in making straight lines around pipes.
- DIAMETER RANGE: This flexible pipe measuring tool has a marking scale from 3.88 inches to 4 feet and is designed to gauge pipe diameters that are sized 3 to 6 inches.
- SAFETY STANDARDS: When it comes to providing innovative safety solutions, unparalleled features, long-lasting value, and comfort on the job, Jackson Safety has set the standard for the best protective gear and tools in the industry.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- --- (Director) - Marry Warrant (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Best Safety Pipe Markers Buying Guide
Before choosing the best safety pipe markers you should consider following options:
1. Color-Coding System: Before selecting the color-coding system for your pipe, you need to consider two important factors: the type of pipe and the environment.
The pipe you choose should be compatible with the color-coding system. For example, you cannot use a color-coding system that uses paint on galvanized steel pipes.
Similarly, you cannot use a color-coding system that uses magnets on pipes that run through a storm water drainage system.
Besides considering the compatibility of the color-coding system with pipes, you should also consider the environment in which the pipes are located.
For example, if the pipes are located in a hot or cold environment, you should use a color-coding system that can withstand the temperature.
If the pipes are located in an environment that is prone to vibrations, you should use a color-coding system that can withstand the vibrations.
Similarly, if the environment is prone to water, you should use a color-coding system that can withstand water.
2. Marking System: You should also consider the marking system when selecting a color-coding system.
For example, you can use permanent or removable marking systems.
If you use a removable marking system, you can remove the paint or magnetic caps and replace them with new ones.
On the other hand, if you use a permanent marking system, the pipe will remain marked for a long period of time.
When selecting a permanent marking system, you should consider the cost of the marking system. If the marking system is expensive, you should use it in places where the pipe is unlikely to be replaced.
3. Budget: The color-coding system you choose should be in line with your budget. For example, if you have a small budget, you should use a color-coding system that uses removable caps.
On the other hand, if you have a large budget, you can use a color-coding system that uses labels or stickers.
If you have a large budget, you can also use a color-coding system that uses labels and stickers.
What else you should know about safety pipe markers
1. What are the most common types of safety pipe markers?
The most common types of safety pipe markers are those that identify the contents of the pipe, the direction of flow, and the hazards associated with the contents of the pipe.
2. What are the benefits of using safety pipe markers?
Safety pipe markers are used in many industries to help identify potential hazards. They are often used in conjunction with other safety devices, such as safety signs and tags. Pipe markers can help prevent accidents and injuries by providing clear and concise information about the contents of a pipe.
3. How can safety pipe markers help improve safety in the workplace?
Safety pipe markers can help improve safety in the workplace by providing a clear and visible way to identify potential hazards. By clearly marking potential hazards, workers can be more aware of their surroundings and take steps to avoid them. In addition, safety pipe markers can help emergency responders quickly identify and locate potential hazards in the event of an accident.
4. What are the guidelines for installing safety pipe markers?
There are a few key guidelines that should be followed when installing safety pipe markers. First, markers should be installed on both sides of the pipe so that they are visible from both directions. Secondly, markers should be installed at regular intervals along the length of the pipe so that they are easily seen and identified. Finally, markers should be installed in a way that they will not be obstructed by other objects or debris.
5. What are the best practices for maintaining safety pipe markers?
There are a few best practices for maintaining safety pipe markers:
1. Check the markers regularly to ensure they are visible and legible.
2. If the markers become damaged or illegible, replace them immediately.
3. Keep a spare set of markers on hand in case of emergency.
4. Train all employees on the importance of pipe markers and proper maintenance.
On the market, there are numerous best safety pipe markers. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best safety pipe markers will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.