The scrapbooking mediums we work with can vary in size, weight, and material, and the same can be said for the way we store them. While it can be tempting to store all your supplies in one large bin, it’s not the most practical way to organize your supplies. The size and weight of your scrapbooking materials can cause them to shift and slide around in a bin, and they can get easily damaged if they’re not stored properly. We’ve rounded up the best scrapbooking storage products to help you store and organize your supplies.
Read on for more about our favorite scrapbooking storage products.
Our Editor’s Best Scrapbooking Storage Products Reviews
- LARGE CAPACITY & MULTIPLE POCKETS: Sized 15 x 9.5 x 8 inches, this tote bag has many interiors and exterior pockets, large enough to organize all your favorite scrapbooks, and it allows you to keep your accessories tidy and available. The open pockets design is perfect for reaching your scrapbook
- REMOVABLE DIVIDER: With the adjustable padded dividers, the tote can easily remove all dividers as one open basket or divided up for your personal needs. And the Well-padded interior makes sure your scrapbooks stay protected.
- ESSENTIAL TRAVEL COMPANION: The lightweight tote bag offers an efficient way to carry your scraopbooks and accessories, making it easily transported and stored. And 2 reinforced strong handles make it easy to carry
- PREMIUM QUALITY & DESIGN: This elegant carrying tote features the perfect combination of stylish and practicality, versatile and lightweight. With durable material and padded walls, it is perfect for daily use and traveling
- 100% MONEY BACK & RETURN GUARANTEE: We offer 2 years of quality warranty on every carry bag purchased. Any questions or problems, our professional customer service team will be there to help at any time
- Each Clear Plastic Pouch measures 5.75" by 7.5"
- Perfect for storing your stamp and die sets, DVD artwork and discs, greeting cards, and more
- Durable seams can withstand heavy use
- Storage flap keeps contents secure
- Compatible with all major stamp and die cut brands
- Art Storage Satchel: this craft supplies box help you to organize, store and protect your art and crafts supplies such as card stock, photographs, embellishments, stickers, embossing folders, and pre-cut fabrics
- Material Used: this craft supplies organizer is made from acid-free polypropylene. It is durable enough to resist wear & tear. Three removable dividers mean more room to customize the space, making the storage more versatile
- Design: this art supplies container features one open core compartment with rounded edges to protect corners of scrapbooking papers/sheets. Additional depth allows easy storage of bigger, bulkier project-work supplies
- Smart Closure: this storage satchel comes with snap-tight closures to keep the contents secured. Plastic handle makes it easy to carry the satchel. You can easily stack these storage containers
- Specifications: Semi Satchel Box measures 15.2 x 8 x 6.2 in. The single compartment box with aqua accents is ideal for storing bulkier craft supplies. This clear transparent box is compatible with 6952AB, 6939AB and 6951AB ArtBin accessories
- Ideal for toys, wallets and handbags, office supplies and more
- Rounded corners protect paper from damage. Capacity: 24QT / 6GAL
- Outer Dimensions: 15.29"L x 17.20"W x 6.13"H, Inner Dimensions: 12.75"L x 15.75"W x 4.75"H
- Lid design allows for stacking of multiple cases and in-molded handle for easy portability
- BPA free, acid-free, PVC-free, lignin free, recycle #5 and Made in the USA
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heating elements are durable and are threaded for easy replacement
- Activation Flow - 0.3 GPM
- PROTECTIVE: Made of heavy-duty nylon. Thick padding helps keep the scrapbooking supplies in good condition. A removable bottom padding pad to reduce the risk of bumping. (Bag only).
- MAIN COMPARTMENT: There are multiple inner pockets for storing scrapbook albums (Maximum size: 13.2" x 12.8"), scrapbooking paper, stickers and the like.
- FRONT & SIDE SECTIONS: The front section (includes 3 mesh pouches & 2 translucent zipper pockets) and 4 side mesh punches provide roomy space for putting supplies like pens, basic tools.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Attached with sturdy handles, a detachable dolly and a detachable shoulder strap and.
- INNER DIMENSIONS: 12.25" x 11.75" x 13". (Note: please check the inner dimensions before purchase to ensure this bag will fit your material)
- Organize Craft Paper and Vinyl - These 6 file folders hold up to 12x12 inch sheets of scrapbook paper, cardstock, vinyl, stickers, making it easier to organize all your craft projects
- 12 Customizable Tabs - Included in our 12 x 12 files are white tabs that easily insert into each tab, making organizing your scrapbook paper, cricut vinyl, stickers, etc. easy!
- Take Anywhere - Easily take your crafts anywhere and organize your vinyl and paper more easily. Enjoy putting your files in an organizer or carry individually where ever you go.
- Clear Plastic File Organizers - The clear folders help you see what is in your organizer. Purchase multiple organizers to store all your crafting needs!
- Why Samsill: Still a family run company in Texas providing organizational products for the office, home, and school for over 65 years.
- Quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
- Prints up to 2-lines on labels up to 12 millimeter wide
- 14 fonts, 97 frames, and more than 600 symbols
- Back-lighting: No, Built-In Handle: No
- Moss, Holly (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 365 Pages - 04/04/2022 (Publication Date) - International Digital Publishing (Publisher)
Best Scrapbooking Storage Products Buying Guide
Before choosing the best scrapbooking storage product you should consider following options:
1. Space Available: One thing you should consider when looking for scrapbooking storage is how much space you have. If you live in a small apartment or condo, you probably don’t want to take up a lot of room with your supplies.
If you have a larger home, you can probably accommodate more storage. If you have a lot of space, you may want to consider cabinets or drawers for your scrapbooking supplies.
2. Budget: If you are buying new scrapbooking supplies, you want to take into account what your budget is. You may want to focus on a particular area of scrapbooking, such as cards or layouts, and purchase the supplies and storage that best fits that area.
Another factor to take into consideration is the quality of storage that you want. Depending on what type of storage you purchase, you may be able to get a better quality for a slightly higher price.
3. Ease of Access: If you have a lot of cabinets or drawers, it is important to have an easy way to get to them. You may want to purchase pull-out shelves, drawers, or cabinets that you can easily access.
Or, you may want to have cabinets and drawers that have doors so that the contents are hidden. You will want to make sure whatever you purchase has the features that work for you.
4. Size: It is important to take into account the size of the storage you are purchasing. You may not want to purchase something that takes up a lot of room, but you also don’t want to purchase something that is too small.
You want to make sure the drawers or cabinets you purchase will fit all of your supplies. If you want to purchase something large, you may want to look for something that can be wall mounted.
5. Quality: The quality of the scrapbooking storage you purchase is important. You want to make sure the materials are built to last and won’t fall apart easily.
You also want to consider how easy the products are to use. If you have to struggle to pull out a drawer or take up a lot of room, you probably want to find something different.
6. Design: While you probably want to focus on the function of your scrapbooking storage, you may also want to consider the aesthetics.
You may want something that fits in with the rest of your home and is pleasing to look at. You may also want something that is easy to see through or notice.
7. Customer Service: It is important to take into account the customer service of the company you are purchasing from. If you have any problems with what you purchased, you want to make sure the company will help you.
You may also want to consider how easy it is to contact the company. If you have questions, it is important to have a company that is easy to reach.
8. Warranty: You also want to take into account what type of warranty the company offers on their scrapbooking products. You want to make sure your products are protected and have the coverage they need.
It is important to read the fine print of the warranty to make sure you understand what is covered. If the warranty doesn’t cover something you would expect to be covered, you may want to look for something else.
9. Customer Reviews: Reading customer reviews is an important step in finding the right scrapbooking storage for you. If a company has a lot of positive reviews
What else you should know about scrapbooking storage products
1. What are the best ways to store scrapbooking supplies?
There are a few different ways that people like to store their scrapbooking supplies. Some people like to use a scrapbooking cart to hold all of their supplies, while others prefer to use a more traditional scrapbooking album. Some people also like to use a combination of both methods.
2. What are the most popular scrapbooking storage products?
The most popular scrapbooking storage products are scrapbooking album kits, scrapbooking paper packs, and scrapbooking embellishment packs.
3. What are the best ways to organize scrapbooking supplies?
The best ways to organize scrapbooking supplies are to keep like items together and to label everything.
4. What are the most common scrapbooking storage problems?
The three most common scrapbooking storage problems are not enough space, not enough organization, and not enough protection.
5. What are the best scrapbooking storage tips?
The best scrapbooking storage tips are to use a system that is easy to access and organize. Use clear plastic containers to store your scrapbooking materials so you can see what is inside. Label the containers so you know where everything is. Use a three-ring binder to store your scrapbook pages. This will keep them safe and secure.
On the market, there are numerous best scrapbooking storage products. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best scrapbooking storage products will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.