There’s nothing worse than placing a new sound system or a set of speakers on a table or shelf and finding out the only way to get the sound to go where you want it is to place the speakers dangerously close to the edge. That’s where speaker feet spikes come in. They can turn any set of bookshelf speakers into a surround-sound set-up and ensure that the sound goes where you want it, not just where your speakers can reach.
To help you find the best speaker feet spikes for your needs, we’ve turned to reviews from real customers on Amazon who have purchased and used these products for themselves. These best-selling items not only have near-perfect ratings, but they also have countless glowing reviews describing why they’re so great.
Read on for the best speaker feet spikes.
Our Editor’s Best Speaker Feet Spikes Reviews
- Package included 8 pcs
- Color: Gun metal black
- Material: Copper 24K black nickel plated
- Diameter: 25mm, thickness: 5mm
- Fits for most speaker, turntables spike feet
- ❖ Material: Stainless Steel; Adjustable Height: 28mm - 32mm (1 1/8" - 1 1/4"); Diameter: 28mm (1 1/8"); Thread Size: M6; Weight: 70g*4 / Set; Weight Bearing Capability: 480Lbs (218Kg) / Set;
- ❖ 304 stainless steel audio spike base pad with high hardness and density, has low harmonic vibration point and high damping, manage the energy of the speaker to reduce vibrations resonating, eliminate dissonant sound, will never wear out due to vibration like other copper brass isolation feet.
- ❖ CNC machined adjustable Stainless Steel Speaker Spikes separate audio component from vibration, absorbing the harmful vibration from the supporting surface and internal reflection, eliminate the pollution between the ground and the speaker, resulting in tighter and cleaner sounding bass.
- ❖ No drills is needed, no adhesive substance is recommended, as it may influence the isolating effect, Screw to adjust the spikes to make secure contact with the floor.
- ❖ Keep low quantity sense and raise high frequency line feeling, less buzz in the room, and fewer complaint from neighbor in apartment, ideal for speaker, amplifier, instrument, turntable, CD/DVD player, recorder, DAC etc.
- Protects any type of flooring from spike marks
- Large 34mm (1.338”) diameter x 5.5mm (0.216”) thick
- The SPIKE SHOES are CNC machined in high-grade solid Stainless Steel to ultra-high tolerances, this results in fantastic high-sheen finishing coupled with top quality PVD (Physical vapour deposition) coating for extra protection
- Each SPIKE SHOE has a rubber pad to provide extra protection for your floor and extra isolation for your speakers.
- Complete with Soundbass presentation box [New Design]
- ① Aluminum Alloy And Brass Spike:With High Hardness And Density Has Low Harmonic Vibration Point And High Damping;
- ② Integrated Speaker Spikes And Isolation Pads Can Make Good Use Of The Characters Of Brass And Aluminum Alloy, Which Benefit The Elimination Of Vibration;easier To Install, No Need To Make Holes And No Need To Use Double-sided Adhesive To Avoid Damaging Your Equipment
- ③ The Height Of Shockproof Feet Spikes Can Be Adjusted To Fit Different Types Of Speakers, Amplifiers, Cd Or Dvd Players, Etc.
- ④ Offering An Effective Solution For Optimizing The True Sound And Reduce Vibration Of Stereo Equipment
- ⑤ Using Speaker Isolation Spikes Is To Suspend Acoustic Feedback From Your Speakers. Spikes Can Be Installed To Separate Your Players, Amplifier Or Other Audio Components From Vibration.the Tones Will Be More Focused With Less Noise
- Help To Keep The Tones More Focused and Less Noise: The speaker spikes can be put under the speaker,or under the shock board and anti - shock frame, to minimize the harmful vibration, help to keep the tones more focused and less noise.
- Chrome-plated Pure Copper Material: The speaker spikes use chrome-plated pure copper material for better performance, quality and durable speaker spike set.
- Adjustable Height: The speaker spikes is designed with height fine-tuning balancing nut, able to adjust the height.
- Fine Workmanship: The speaker spikes is high-grade plating, beautiful, high gloss, not easy to be scratched.
- Wide Application: The speaker spikes is suitable for HiFi speaker, speaker frame, amplifier, CD DVD player, turntable recorder, Chassis, Instrument, etc.
- Material -- Golden Plated Brass Copper Zinc Alloy. The weight bearing capability for 4 spikes is about 100 lbs (45kg)
- Wide Application -- Can be installed to separate your players, amplifier or other audio components from vibration.
- Installation -- You can use double-sided adhesive or glue to fix to the audio CD player machine.
- Height -- 25mm, Diameter: 28mm, Weight: 66g, Mounting Screw hole: 8mm
- Package included -- 4 pcs spike feet & 4 pcs non-slip mats & 4 pcs double-sided adhesive
- Pure copper material for better effect.
- High-grade plating, beautiful, bright, not easy to be scratched.
- The speaker shock base pad is used between spike and ground, and plays a important role in protection.
- These are universal base pads, suitable for all spike feet.
- Suitable for speaker, amplifier, CD DVD player, turntable recorder, chassis, instrument, etc.
- [Speaker Shock Base Pad Protect Your Floor]The speaker shock base pad is used between spike and ground, to minimize the harmful vibration, they can protect hardwood or tile floors from being scratched and damaged
- [Copper Speaker Spike Improving Sound Quality]Placed under the spikes that can be fitted to floor-standing loudspeakers, allowing the spikes to decouple the speaker cabinet from the floor, improving overall sound quality
- [Suitable for Amplifier, CD DVD Player, Turntable Recorder]Designed with a height fine tuning balance nut. Suitable for speaker, amplifier, CD DVD player, turntable recorder, Chassis, Instrument, etc
- [Durable Copper Speaker Quality]Pure copper material for better effect, high-grade plating, beautiful, bright, not easy to be scratched
- [Package Included]8 x Base Pad with 8 x Spike, enough for your daily use, these well-crafted and attractive little devices are useful for a variety of applications
- Can Be Used For Hifi Speakers Or Speaker Frame
- It Can Be Put Under The Speaker, Or Under The Shock Board And Anti-shock Frame
- It's End Point To The Ground, Can Minimize The Harmful Vibration
- Can Eliminate The Pollution Between The Ground And The Speaker, Get The Pure Natural Sound Effect
- The Purpose Of Using Speaker Isolation Spikes Is To Suspend Acoustic Feedback From Your Speakers, Subwoofers. They Can Be Installed To Separate Your Turntable Deck, Cd Player, Amplifier Or Other Audio Components From Vibration. Therefore, The Tones Will Be More Focused And Tighter. And, There Will Be Much Less Noise To Be Transferred To Other Rooms From The Floor.
Best Speaker Feet Spikes Buying Guide
Before choosing the best speaker feet spikes you should consider following options:
1. Precision and accuracy: The first thing to look for when buying a speaker foot is precision and accuracy. The best speaker feet will be able to hold the speaker firmly and without causing any damage to the speaker, the floor or the table.
Ideally, the spikes should be sharp and strong, so that they can hold the speaker firmly in place. You should be able to move the speaker a little bit and the spikes should hold it in place.
2. Size: Depending on the type of speaker you have, you will have to choose speaker feet that are compatible with it. For example, if you have a small bookshelf speaker, you will have to choose spikes that are small as well.
If you have a large tower speaker, you will have to choose larger spikes. The ideal choice would be spikes that match the size of the speaker.
3. Number of spikes: A good pair of speaker feet should have at least three spikes. More the number of spikes, better the stability.
Ideally, you should aim for five spikes if you want the maximum stability. However, three to four spikes is good enough if you want a decent amount of stability.
4. Material: The material used to make the spikes is also important. You should ideally go for spikes that are made of steel or aluminum. These materials are heavy enough to offer the maximum amount of stability.
You can also choose spikes that are made of brass or copper, but these are more expensive than steel or aluminum. You can also choose spikes that are made of wood, but these are not very effective.
5. Price: The price of the spikes is also something you should keep in mind. There are different types of spikes available in the market, with different features, materials and sizes and they come at different prices.
Depending on your budget, you can choose the spikes that best suit your needs.
6. Warranty: A good pair of speaker feet will come with a warranty. This will help you in two ways. Firstly, it will give you peace of mind, knowing that the manufacturer believes in the quality of their product.
Secondly, it will help you claim the warranty if something goes wrong with the spikes, within the specified period.
7. Ease of installation: Although spikes are supposed to offer better stability, you will still have to use them with caution.
You should never place the spikes directly on a carpeted floor. You should place them on a hardwood or a wooden floor.
The spikes should be easy to install. You shouldn’t have to spend a lot of time installing them, otherwise you will never use them.
What else you should know about speaker feet spikes
1.What are speaker feet spikes?
Speaker feet spikes are small metal spikes that can be screwed into the bottom of speakers to help with sound quality. The spikes can help to reduce vibrations and improve the sound of the speaker.
2.What are they made of?
They are made of water.
3.How do they work?
The process of photosynthesis converts light energy into chemical energy that can be used by plants to create glucose from carbon dioxide and water.
4.Where can I buy them?
There is no one definitive answer to this question. You can buy them at many different stores, online and offline.
5.How do I install them?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the installation process for security cameras can vary depending on the type of camera you are using. However, in general, the installation process for security cameras involves mounting the camera in the desired location, connecting the camera to a power source, and then connecting the camera to a monitor or recording device.
On the market, there are numerous best speaker feet spikes. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best speaker feet spikes will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.