They have been the displays of choice for many businesses and retailers, and video walls are now becoming standard at tradeshows and events. But if you’re going to spend the money on a professional-grade display, you want to make sure it’s installed correctly and working optimally. That’s where a video wall controller comes in.
Here, we’ve rounded up the best video wall controllers for professional displays.
Our Editor’s Best Video Wall Controllers Reviews
- 1 Input 4 Output: Yinker 2x2 HDMI Video Wall Controller is for 1 HDMI input and 4 HDMI HD outputs. It's for displaying 1 source integrally into 4 splicing screens through splicing and amplifying technique.
- 8 Splicing Modes: Support Multiple modes to display 1X1,1X2,1X3,1X4,2X1,2X2,3X1,4X1. Simple and handy switching by panel buttons and IR remote controller. Allows conveniently switching from long distances.
- Display Support: Supports input resolution of max 3840x2160@30Hz & HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 1.4, and single output resolution of 1280x720P@60Hz 1920x1080@60Hz(per display). Perfectly demonstrates the visual feast of sound and video in one.
- Wide Application: Compatible use in multi occasion. It's suitable for most products on the market, such as LCD TV, projector, DLP, plasma display, etc. Function for television broadcasting,video conferencing, security monitoring and other indoor and outdoor large screen splicing display.
- Package Includes: 1xHDMI Wall Controller, 1xPower Adapter, 1xIR Remote and 1xUser Manual. For HDMI cables please search ASIN:B0982XP6PH/B0B6F3M14S.
- ※[4-CHANNEL SPLICER] Spolehli video wall controller distributes one HDMI input(computer, laptop, computer, set top box, PS3/4, etc.) on 4 HDMI outputs (LCD TV, rear projection unit, monitor, etc.) simultaneously.
- ※[8 SPLICING MODES] Multiple splicing mode: 2x2, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1 satisfy diverse splicing needs. Made of metal material, anti-interference & corrosion resistance, ensures excellent heat dissipation performance and long service life. Gold-plated interface effectively reduces data transmission loss and improves signal transmission efficiency, no delay is displayed.
- ※[1080P HD DISPLAY] Supports 1920 x 1080P 24/30/50/60Hz and below input. Support 1920 x 1080P@60Hz HD resolution output. Support Audio Formats - PCM 2.0, Does Not Support: Dolby Digital and DTS. Not Compatible with Samsung TV.
- ※[180°SCREEN ROTATION] Support 180°screen rotation function, (Please notice rotation works ONLY in 2×2 mode & the input and output devices need to be no more than 1080P@60HZ ) allowing you to install displays in an orientation that has the thinnest edges. Edge masking function helps you to create a seamless large video wall.
- ※[EASY TO SET UP & OPERATE] Plug & Play design, No driver needed. This video wall controller comes with a remote control(Batteries are Not Included), for easy operation. You can also push buttons on the controller directly to make adjustment. one-YEAR WARRANTY, WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALE SERVICE.
- 1 input signals can be switched to a large screen for splicing display.
- 8 splicing modes :1x1/2x2/1x2/1x3/1x4/2x1/3x1/4x1
- Provides 180° image rotation on all outputs independently
- Has a separate 3.5mm stereo audio port that can be connected to the external speaker, sound bar, amplifier, etc.
- Point to Point mode, input is 4k30hz
- 【2x2 Large Screen Video Wall】This video wall controller supports 1 HDMI or 1 DVI input (such as from a PC, laptop, DVD, etc.) and 4 HDMI outputs. The video wall processor can divide a full HDMI high-definition image signal into 4 blocks for distribution to 4 video display units, such as rear projection units, LCD TVs, etc.
- 【8 Display Modes】Multiple splicing modes, including 2x2, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1, meet different splicing needs. It plays a crucial role in commercial video displays and security fields. In addition, it supports advanced RS232 remote control.
- 【180° Screen Rotation and Edge Masking】If using a high-definition TV as a screen, it allows you to rotate the screen 180°. Excitingly, you can install the TV in the direction with the thinnest edge. However, your input device must be 1080P@60Hz. Note: 180° rotation can only be used in 2x2 mode.
- 【1080P HD Display Resolution】Both HDMI inputs and outputs support displays up to 1920*1080P@60Hz. It also has a separate 3.5mm stereo audio port that can be connected to external speakers, amplifiers, soundbars, etc. Please set the resolution of all screens to 1080p to ensure normal operation.
- 【High-Quality Material】Made with alloy process materials, anti-interference and corrosion-resistant, ensuring excellent heat dissipation and a longer service life.
- ✔ QUAD-SCREEN PROCESSING – Create a 2x2 video wall from an HDMI source device. Four HDMI outputs fixed at 1080p @60Hz (via automatic up & down-scaling). Supports HDMI input up to 4K @60Hz YUV 4:4:4. Supports PCM 2.0 audio
- ✔ VIDEOWALL MODES – Supports 9 modes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 2x2, 2x2 rotation (180º image rotation). Cascading up to a 4x4 video wall
- ✔ ADVANCED FEATURES – Supports 180º image rotation, automatic up & down-scaling 1080p output to maximize display compatibility, mute and unmute audio output, HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant
- ✔ CONTROL METHODS – Panel buttons and IR remote. *Note: Remote batteries (AAA) are required but not included for safety reasons
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION – No software is required. Surface mountable metal housing provides durability and higher level of RF/EMI shielding; FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, visit our gofanco website or click on our name in the buy box and select "Ask a Question"
- 🌈【Eye-catching video walls 】HDMI video processor allows you to create a gorgeous large-scale video walls and digital signage displays via LCD splicing screens.HDMI signal interface with audio decoding, audio and video perfect synchronization, so stunning!
- 🌈【1 Input and 9 outputs】Display input 4K@30Hz ,output 1920x1080P@60Hz. Be compatibled with laptop,computer, set-top box, DVD player etc. Supports one 4K@30Hz signal input and nine 1080P@60Hz signal outputs, with a total output resolution of 4K.
- 🌈【Plug and play,180° Rotation】No need any app,quick and easy set up.Support 180°screen rotation function,the output device requires no more than 1080p @ 60 Hz.
- 🌈【10 Display Modes】Support 3x3, 2x2, 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 2x3, 2x4, 2x1, 3x1, 3x2 modes for your choice. Can control it fastly via remote control or push button directly. Ideal for television broadcasting,video conferencing, security monitoring and other indoor and outdoor large screen splicing display.
- 🌈【Specification】 ◆HDMI input: 3840x2160P 24/30/50/60Hz and below input. Support input HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4; ◆HDMI outputs: 1920 x 1080P@60Hz HD resolution output;
- Multiple splicing mode with 4 HDMI outputs (2x2, 1x4,4x1,1x2, 2x1, 3x1, 1x3, max 4x5 for multiple devices cascade connections)
- Support 3840*2160 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0, 3840*2160 4K@30Hz HDMI 1.4, and 3840*2160 4K@60Hz DP 1.2 inputs, you can display them at the same time
- Support multiple display mode preset, and one key quickly call to switch display
- Support 90/180/270 degree or mirror display, and crop image, edge mask functions
- Support buttons and remote control
- 180° Rotation for HDTV : If using the HDTV as the screen, it allows you to rotate the screen 180°. You can install the TVs in an orientation with the thinnest edges. Input devices can support up to 4k, but output devices up to 1080P. If your remote doesn't work, check your input and output device’s resolution to 1080P and press it aiming at the IR button.
- Easy Installation & Operation : Plug and play, no driver needed. A remote control is provided for your easy control, you can also push buttons on the controller directly. It does compatibe with the samsung TV. Please use the high-quality hdmi cable. Input supprots 4k, output only 1080P If the image blurs, please adjust the input and output resolution to 1080P.
- Create Large 2 x2 Video Wall : 2x2 Video Wall Controller allows you to create eye-catching large format video walls and digital signage displays via LCD splicing screens. Up to 8 display modes for your choice. It can rotate for any mode and more easier than before Please choose the professional video wall instead of TV. Please use the HDMI to HDMI CABLE 19-1 connecting the TV instead of hdmi to DVI cable.
- 4K@60Hz input and 1080P output : Both the HDMI input and output support up to 1920*1080P@60Hz display. Compatible with Computer, laptop, set-top box, DVD player can all be the perfect signal sources. Supported audio formats: PCM 2.0, not supported: Dolby Digital and DTS. When input devices is 4k, it only display 1080P. Please contact us by amazon question if you have any problem.
- Independent audio settings : It has an individual audio port to connect speaker. As long as the input devices have the audio, the monitor will has the audio by this hdmi video wall controller 2x2 Feel free to contact us when you need help. Please use the high quality hdmi cable if it blinks or work seamlessly between TVs.
- 【4K Large Screen Splicing】This 4K 2x2 video wall controller supports 1 HDMI or 1 DVI input (such as PC, laptop, DVD, etc.) and 4 HDMI outputs. The video wall splicer can split a full HDMI high-definition image signal into 4 blocks and distribute them to 4 video display units, such as rear-projection units, LCD TVs, etc.(Note: The product's memory function has been repaired, and it does not require reconfiguration after power disconnection).
- 【8 Display Modes】Multiple splicing modes: 2x2, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1 meet different splicing needs. It plays a crucial role in commercial video displays and security fields. In addition, advanced remote control through RS232 is also supported.
- 【180° Screen Rotation & Edge Masking】If you use a high-definition TV as a screen, it allows you to rotate the screen 180°. Excitingly, you can install the TV in the direction of the thinnest edge. But your input device must be 1080P@60Hz. Note: 180° rotation can only be used in 2x2 mode.
- 【4K@30Hz High Definition Resolution】Supports input video resolution of 3840x2160@24/30Hz, 1080P@25/30/50/60Hz and output resolution of 1080P@60Hz (per display). It restores the original appearance of the image and presents a natural and complete picture without missing any details, with realistic and clear colors.
- 【Supports 5.1CH Audio Channel】The video wall controller also has a separate optical SPDIF port and 3.5mm stereo audio port that can be connected to external speakers, headphones, amplifiers, soundbar speakers, etc. It supports 5.1CH extraction mode but set the resolution of all screens to 1080p to ensure normal operation.
- 1 in 4 out for 4K UHD Video Wall: It supports 1 channel HDMI signal input, max resolution reach 3840*2160@30Hz. With 4 channels HDMI output port, each output port resolution support 1920*1080@60Hz or 1920x1200@60Hz. You can connect it with max 4 TVs to do splicing display.
- Multiple Splice Mode: It supports 2x2, 1x2, 2x1, 1x3, 3x1, 1x4, 4x1.... max 4x5 (multiple devices cascade connections) splicing mode, you can use it at different TV wall.
- Rotate 180 Degrees: Each output port can output the image rotated 180 degrees, if you install the TV rotated 180 degrees, you will also can get the normal image display.
- Plug and Play, One Key Configuration: Only 1 input port and 4 output ports, it is very simple for connection and installation. With 5 buttons for 5 display modes, just need to press 1 button to done the configuration. You can also use remote control to setup the advanced functions.
- Professional Design, Stable Work for 24x7: Equipped with silent fan, keep equipment at a reasonable temperature range, it can work stably for 24x7 without any noise.
Best Video Wall Controllers Buying Guide
Before choosing the best video wall controller you should consider following options:
1. Resolution: When choosing a video wall controller, you will need to consider the resolution of the screen. If you are likely to use your screen for photo or video playback, then it is advisable to invest in a higher resolution.
This will allow you to view the content in greater detail. The resolution of a screen is typically measured in pixels and can range from 800×600 to 2560×1600.
A higher resolution will typically mean a higher cost. Therefore, you will need to consider what your intended use case will be to determine the ideal resolution for your video wall.
2. Diagonal Measurement: Depending on the purpose of your video wall, you may need to consider the diagonal measurement of the screen.
Typically, screens are measured in inches and equal the width multiplied by the height. For example, a 16:9 screen has a diagonal measurement of 1920×1080.
Video walls typically span several monitors, and the user will see a combination of images from each screen.
Depending on the layout, the user may not always see all of the screens at a given time and may only see some of the images in the video wall during playback.
For this reason, it is important to consider the diagonal measurement of your screen. This will ensure that the video wall is large enough to accommodate the content you intend to view.
3. Resolution and Diagonal Measurement: The ideal resolution and diagonal measurement of a video wall will depend on the type of content that you intend to view and how the video wall will be used.
Typically, if you intend to view high resolution content, such as video or photo, then a higher resolution is preferred. With that said, keep in mind that the higher the resolution, the higher the cost.
On the other hand, if the content that you are likely to view is lower resolution, then a lower resolution monitor will suffice.
For example, if you are likely to view either video or photo content, then a resolution of 1920×1080 is preferred. This will allow you to view the content at a higher resolution.
If you are likely to view mostly lower resolution content, such as text or images, then a resolution of 1280×1024 is recommended. This will allow you to view the content at a reasonable size.
4. Brightness: Typically, video walls are used in public areas and are likely to be used for long periods of time. This means that the screen must be visible in a variety of lighting conditions.
In order for the video wall to be usable in different lighting conditions, it is important to ensure that the screen is bright enough.
Typically, video wall screens are measured in nits and range from 500 to 5000. The higher the number, the brighter the screen. Keep in mind that a brighter screen will typically cost more.
5. Color Gamut: The color gamut of a video wall controller is important to keep in mind when determining the ideal screen for your use case.
Typically, video wall screens are measured in CIE 1931 and 1976. The 1976 measurement refers to a smaller color gamut, which is ideal for high-quality content.
The 1931 measurement refers to a larger color gamut, which is ideal for photo and video playback. Keep in mind that the larger color gamut will typically cost more.
6. Connectivity: Typically, video wall screens will be used in public areas and will be connected to a variety of content sources.
It is important to keep in mind the connectivity that is
What else you should know about video wall controllers
1. What are the benefits of using a video wall controller?
There are many benefits to using a video wall controller, including the ability to create custom layouts, the ability to control multiple displays from a single device, the ability to display high-resolution content, and the ability to daisy-chain multiple controllers to create even larger video walls.
2. How does a video wall controller work?
A video wall controller is a device that allows the user to control multiple displays in a video wall. The controller can be used to select which video signal is sent to each display, as well as to adjust the position, size, and resolution of each display.
3. What are the different types of video wall controllers?
There are several different types of video wall controllers on the market, each with their own unique set of features and benefits. Some of the most popular video wall controllers include:
1. Standalone Video Wall Controllers: These controllers are designed to be used with a single display or projector, and offer a simple, cost-effective solution for those looking to create a small video wall.
2. Multi-Screen Video Wall Controllers: These controllers are designed to be used with multiple displays or projectors, and offer a more powerful solution for those looking to create a larger video wall.
3. Networked Video Wall Controllers: These controllers are designed to be used with a network of displays or projectors, and offer a scalable, flexible solution for those looking to create a large video wall.
4. Interactive Video Wall Controllers: These controllers are designed to be used with interactive displays or projectors, and offer a unique solution for those looking to create a video wall that can be interacted with.
4. What are the features of a video wall controller?
A video wall controller is a specialized computer that is used to power and control a video wall. A video wall is a large display made up of multiple smaller displays, which are typically connected together to form a single, large display surface.
A video wall controller typically includes a number of input ports that can be used to connect to various types of video sources, as well as a number of output ports that are used to connect to the displays that make up the video wall. The controller also includes specialized software that is used to control the video wall, including the ability to display multiple video sources on the wall simultaneously.
5. How do I choose the right video wall controller for my needs?
The right video wall controller for your needs will depend on the specific requirements of your application. Some factors to consider include the number of displays in your video wall, the resolution of your displays, the refresh rate of your displays, and the type of content you will be displaying.
On the market, there are numerous best video wall controllers. Hopefully, the list of the top ten best video wall controllers will save you time researching and deciding on the best one for you.